Sobucky (SSA) Single Flavor Tests by SessionDrummer Series V -- Steeping Now!

@STR8V8PING, and @fidalgo_vapes, VERY nice to hear YOUR thoughts.

2 Likes

Iv sft a lot of flavors and never tested one this weak

3 Likes

Yeah, I can post these thoughts now, as I would never BEFORE I reviewed, but I have to agree. I mean, I think my reviews show that I really love a LOT of SSA flavors, and they have proven to be stronger than the average, and many are far superior to average flavors. I wouldn’t care if one or a few flavors were just weaker, as that can happen, but it not only appeared thinner to me, but almost blurry like none of the three main players ever came into focus, nor were the stars of the show. Yes, they were there, but so reduced, that I just had a hard time getting behind it.

5 Likes

These posts, REMINDED me of how important it is. I certainly hope if there are any other hater’s/lover’s of the MCF, don’t hesitate to post up.

2 Likes

Bring it @Lynda_Marie !!! :slight_smile:

Snap 2023-12-11 at 18.53.00

2 Likes

I was totally expecting it to be as good or better then caramel biscuit which has massive flavor

2 Likes

I cannot agree with this ^^^^ strongly enough. Just about as close to a One-Shot (Ready To Go) as a flavor could be. And, slamming at 1%.

3 Likes

I also get a really nice sweet caramel with a nice mouthfeel, no milky. I use it in a mix up to 2% in a mix. I had to buy a bigger bottle after I tried it. I can use it as low as .75% in a mix to boost another caramel. Now caramel biscuit I have to use low or it takes over…

6 Likes

Lol I literally thought I hit reply and went straight to a direct message :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Tested Milky Caramel Fudge at 1.5% and got a really nice creamy caramel, textured but not milky. I really like the caramel, similar to what Fiddy said. Like TPA. No off notes. I usually use it to boost another caramel, like caramel butter or something like butterscotch cream pie (WF). I can use it in a mix up to 2%, Ive never needed more, and I can use it down to .75% and still get a nice flavor. One week Noted Dx did a live mixing collab just for fun, we tried doing a tobacco tiramisu, and used milky caramel fudge at 1% (the mix didn’t turn out to be tiramisu lol) but it was definitely present. It goes well with Clotted Cream Fudge.

I hope I’m not becoming a super taster…

5 Likes

Its a myth lol…And only people that use _ _ _ claim to be super tasters lmao…

5 Likes

Same. I don’t like too much caramel to be present in a mix and this is the best and most useful caramel i have tried (haven’t tried MF). I bought another bottle just in case, which is what i hardly ever do. Caramel Biscuit is just ok for me; could easily live without it; was hoping to be better after trying this one; i’d make a better CB to my taste using Milky Caramel Fudge. I’d put it in my 30 top flavors and would really miss it (don’t know of any substitute)

6 Likes

I feel like you guys are describing a different flavor. I guess thats why tastes subjective. Maybe it was a batching thing. Im trying it right now again. From the bottle is a semi dark flavoring and it smells amazing. My tester has been steeping a few weeks now. I get a faint hint of a buttery caramel but thats about it. I have 2 testers. One at 2 and another at 6. Both with a drop of super sweet in it. Its like if i were to dilute caramel butter by 80 pecent

5 Likes

That flavor doesnt need a steep like in my experience.

5 Likes

I felt the same way with Caramel Biscuit, horrible flavor to me. All i get is a burnt cookie that over powered everything in the mix, even at .4%.

Cookie Crumble Cap, everyone loves it but all i get is butter, super strong butter that boarders on yuck.

Crazy how different we all are.

8 Likes

I thought it was just me…I got as low as 0.25 and still the same note, it was ok in that mix but it was full of banana and vanilla.

Have to agree here too :+1: I thought it tasted like eating dry powdered milk but butter makes more sense

6 Likes

I was pretty bummed as both the mixes i ordered them for looked so good but got completely overpowered. I meant to try the mixes in something other than Elder Dragons but its pretty much all i use.

It really is crazy how different everyone’s taste/smell are.

6 Likes

I think they point that was are all missing is that everyone has different palettes. Some flavors that get highly rated by some may seem off to others. I have bought many flavors over the years based on others reviews and found those flavors just didn’t convey to my palette the flavor that others got. I guess way too many years of non filtered cigarettes and pipe tobacco ruined my tastebuds.

7 Likes

Cookie crumble is super high in buteric. I hated it at first but it dies steep away and becomes pretty good. I do agree its mostly butter though

3 Likes

Exactly , even goes with food . One person may think its the greatest thing ever and another hates it. So many people love lemon and citrus vapes and i cant stand citrus juices

4 Likes

And i thought we were gonna be friends lol

7 Likes