Sobucky Super Aromas (SSA) Single Flavor Tests By SessionDrummer

Vapoureyes sell it but only in 30ml although they do currently have a Halloween sale on.

4 Likes

Then get it. If a none specific daemon follows you - I’ll tell it to fuck off.

3 Likes

GREAT FIND @Gazza7.

4 Likes

Luckily I already bought it in one of my chefs orders. I agree that it smells very good but can’t comment as I haven’t tried it yet.

4 Likes

@Psycho_316, @Mikser I sent out some testers, and now …

7 Likes

Hehe, now I gotta pick up those flavors!
Love me a good S&V :ok_hand:
… BTW to all you s&v non-believers,
A steep will always help a GOOD recipe, but will never improve a BAD recipe :wink:

6 Likes

Unless it’s Soft Servin’ Up Pineapple !!!

6 Likes

I didn’t try that one off the shake, but now I want to….

4 Likes

3 Likes

It’s Pineapple dude, great off the shake!
Might drop the Vanilla Swirl and give it another go, just for sience and shit…

4 Likes

Nice @Rocky02852.

6 Likes

Reminds me of that review Rocky hehe.

1 week steep:

2 week steep:

8 Likes

Day 3 and i still haven’t put it down :joy::joy::joy: i only went to my other squonk because i was too lazy to change the batteries right away. :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

With 26 on deck, I think I’ll start getting into these, just gotta put the Cherry Cola down first LOL.

Same testing setup as always, SteamCrave RDTA v.1, with 7 wrap Kanthal 24ga. vertical coils.

7 Likes

We’re all Cherry Coke mad right now.

6 Likes

I’m leaning over to my ‘Feck Off Cup!’ cherry cola after a day with moronic Government workers.

5 Likes

Apricot (SSA) 1% (10-29-21) – First one on deck in Series III of my Sobucky tests. This smelled really natural and accurate in the bottle, and that didn’t change much throughout the test. My initial thoughts were a well rounded, middle-bodied apricot. I presented as quite natural tasting with no artificial-ness, and seemed fairly relaxed, and most centered in the mid and lower notes. What did seem to be missing was most of the high end, bright notes. It was actually smooth, but still felt lacking some of the tartness that real apricots have. Not bad at all, but presenting as fairly relaxed, it would appear that it could get overshadowed when mixing. At 1% it was full, and pretty accurate, with about a mid-level sweetness. Even missing the bright notes, and the tartness, it didn’t feel lacking. Overall, a good mid bodied, natural apricot, that was fairly relaxed. It felt great @ 8.4/10.

11 Likes

An apricot which merits consideration. I’ve been looking for a main one.

3 Likes

Because it was a fairly laid back, relaxed flavor, I think it could easily be overpowered in a mix. Pairing this with FA Apricot would probably be an almost perfect pairing, Sobucky’s for the mid smooth body notes, and FA’s for more of the bright, punchy notes.

4 Likes

So a delicate naturalistic one?

4 Likes