Sobucky Super Aromas (SSA) Single Flavor Tests By SessionDrummer

Ok that cola smells like coke. Right when you pop the can open i am like :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face: mixing now

4 Likes

Ok here it is i mixed this as follows

Cola SSA .9%
Ripe Cherry SSA 1.25%
Sugar Cane VTA .30%

70/30 3mg Vaping on a SteamCrave Supreme V3 mesh deck installed using VV KA1 at .20ohm

The cola even at .9% is strong in a good way. Its delicious. Then comes the Ripe Cherry on the back end and its :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face: the sugar cane adds that sugary goodness to the cola to where i cant stop vaping it. @SessionDrummer you are a genius. On a steep this will be unreal. There is no way it could go down from this S&V. Just so good!!!

5 Likes

Definitely one for me to check out and compare with other colas.

5 Likes

E.X.A.C.T.L.Y.

3 Likes

I appreciate it, but not sure how genius-ial I am (possibly more laz-ical). Look, here’s something that WE, (the DIY mixers) sometimes forget. Every time a recipe is released, it’s accepted, almost EXPECTED that it be a work of art. Craftily created, with subtle nuances, notes, profiles, that boggle the mind, and sweep you away in the indefinite complexity.

Yeah, well SOMETIMES, LOL.

This ISN’T one of them. I had 26 NEW Sobucky flavors to get into bottles, steeping for testing. I smelled each one (OCD), and as SOON as I hit the Cola, I did a double take. Couldn’t deviate, too much work to do. Kept mixing up the rest, got to the Cherry, again, double take. THEN, there was a compulsion, soo strong, it could NOT be fought.

I was literally COMPELLED to mix the two, and start chain vaping it. I knew the Sobucky’s were in or approaching Ultra levels, so just eyeballed the whole TWO flavors LOL.

I started vaping it right away, and like @Psycho_316 stated, I couldn’t put it down.
It’s that simple. It is pretty good though, and what else are you going to do while waiting to plow through mixing up 26 testers ?? !!!

I can’t wait to solo the Cola, because I think I already know (suspect), that it will probably be the BEST, hands down, Cola I’ve ever tried. It’s got a palatable fizz to it, that I have NEVER received from ANY other Cola.

[/End Of Line]

4 Likes

Thank you @Psycho_316, I’m glad you liked it. There is strength in numbers, over in the (sometimes, just sometimes) S&V camp.

3 Likes

I can tell you this cola on its own is going to be spectacular. I mixed a solo up too. I did it at 1.5% cant wait to smash that in two weeks. Btw i mixed 100ml of this :joy::joy::joy::woozy_face:

4 Likes

Yeah this is a really good cola. Its everything a cola should be

4 Likes

I knew you were leading to a comment like this you bugger🤣 Now I bet it’s one I can’t find in Oz.

But I can see how that Cherry would work in a cola from the couple of times I used it.
Although :cherries: coke is not really a thing here, more a novelty

5 Likes

I found that the Flavorah one with Lime Wedge gets the basic profile for me. But, definitely up for trying new ones.

5 Likes

Where are you? i have had Cherry Coke on offer everywhere I’ve been. This includes Romanian mountain tops and Sri Lankan stores still cleaning up bits after a bombing.

4 Likes

I’m in Australia. Don’t get me wrong you can get it, but not everywhere. I think Vanilla is around a lot more here. It maybe that I just only drink OG and don’t see it.

5 Likes

Ah, I have had the problem of getting the classical versions for friends when I am not a huge soft drink fan. But now, I miss Osmanthus Pepsi in the autumn.

4 Likes

Added a new cola C-O-L-A cola.

4 Likes

I can confirm Cola SSA is spectacular, nearly perfect; one of those flavors that exceeded the expectations which doesn’t happen quite often in vaping for me. Haven’t played with it a lot yet, but so far no luck with recipes yet (vaping it solo remains better than couple of mixes of others i made). It might be just a feeling or i get tired of it after a while, but i think this one is better within first couple of days than after a month of steeping.

5 Likes

Ahhhh shit, I’m sorry mate.

4 Likes

And this is why you ARE my mixing mentor @Mikser.

4 Likes

Agreed …

3 Likes

Now i need to get this Ripe Cherry too it seems (i have the other two cherries from SSA; both are useful, but they didn’t work as much as i would want with cola). This will never end…

4 Likes

I’m REALLY glad you posted this @Mikser, as I was starting to think it was ME. Whilst I was in the 26 flavor mixdown session, I DID indeed smell my other Sobucky Cherries, and they although great, just DIDN’T smell like they’d fit, with a Cola, JUST like you stated.

I’m 100% in agreement, and sorry for the “Next Big Thing” (i.e. another cherry).

4 Likes