Sobucky Super Aromas (SSA) Single Flavor Tests By SessionDrummer

I found out from a VU alert. Put several in my bcf wish list.

7 Likes

Youā€™ve got a GOOD EYE for new releases @Letitia.

:slight_smile:

7 Likes

I absolutely do not need any more flavors! Did that stop me?!? Nope! Ordered! :rofl: Thanks for the heads up :wink:

9 Likes

I was expecting these SSA:

Strong Strawberry
Premium Strawberry
Premium Raspberry
Mango Pulp
Double Cream
Double Watermelon
Cola Candy
Candy Liquorice
Red Apple
White Grape
Lemon Pound Cake

7 Likes

Those are the ones i was expecting as well , did they rename them ?? Hmmm probably not ā€¦i was really look g forward to the Lemon Pound Cake

5 Likes

Itā€™s worse than that - they both are new separate lines. Meaning even more unnecessary (but impossible to ignore ofc) flavors to buy againā€¦ This will never stop! :upside_down_face: Anyway, great news this is; hope Chefs get them both soon.

6 Likes

Hmmm, I donā€™t see those on BCF.

1 Like

Hehe, welcome to 2022 !!!

4 Likes

These ones I saw at Nom Nomz today but they didnā€™t have the same new ones at BCF. US postage always kills it (about $70 aussie they wanted today)

6 Likes

Well, it looks like I have another order to place. Iā€™m pretty sure I didnā€™t see any of those flavors when I placed an order from Nomnomz a couple weeks ago :face_with_raised_eyebrow: sigh the struggle is real, lol

2 Likes

The currency and to get it here always kills me. Itā€™s insane

3 Likes

Dammit @mikser, now you have me wanting to test those TOO !!!

Anyone have a hook up, or point of contact @ nom nomz ??

5 Likes

Iā€™d already buy half of these if they had normal shipping options for the EU; meaning Royal Mail instead of DHL which costs outstanding Ā£20 pounds (i buy at Chefs with Ā£3.85 shipping costs). It means i get shipping + 15 SSA for free (or 20 when discounts) at Chefs for the price of shipping only from NN. Funny thing, the shipping price for overseas customers starts at Ā£11.30 (by Royal Mail ofc)

Edit: To clarify, itā€™s not Nomnomz fault, but as weird as it sounds, itā€™s Royal Mailā€™s fault; they force their customers use DHL instead (since NN is based in N.Ireland and thus still in the EU Zone, it should be exempt from the changes with customs fees set out by Brexit, but instead Royal Mail re-directs N.IRL mail via the UK and therefore EU customers end up getting charged customs import fees in error). Thatā€™s why they are not even offering us Royal Mail shipping.
3 Likes

My order yesterday from NN (13@30ml, 1@100ml) to Canada via Royal mail Tracked was Ā£13.13

5 Likes

Exactly! For EU customers it would be Ā£20+ for a micro order since they only allow us effing DHL

2 Likes

Youā€™re perfectly right to take your money elsewhere :+1:

Inawera and Molinberry are both in Poland. Inawera wants to charge me VAT (wrongly), yet Molinberry does not (proper). I only ordered from Inawera once.

A BIG American (great) vendor BCF drops the USPS option at $25 to Canadians and only offers FEDEX $40USD shipping. Not even a weight limit there just a $ value of the order. :rofl: :crazy_face: so Iā€™ll spend my money in Europe

4 Likes

All the links are here mate.

2 Likes

I took a pass on the Candy Liquorice and the Cola Candy, because Iā€™m not a fan of licorice or mint, but I couldnā€™t resist ordering all the other new ones. After ordering the first set from BCF I was gonna wait on the others, until someone mentioned Lemon Pound Cake! :astonished:

3 Likes

I have the SSA new flavor Sample Pack en route from BCF, as Iā€™m adding them to my stash it makes me wonder which ones have been Renamed by Bull Cityā€¦

Hereā€™s the list of new flavors from Sobucky:
Cheesecake On Graham
Butterschotch, rich type
Watermelon Sour Type
Apple Fresh Type
Cactus Juice Type
Flakey Pastry
Honeycomb, Crumble type
Clotted Cream
Menthol
Menthol Crystal
Apple Pinata Type
Bavarian Cream
Chocolate Mousse
Premium Raspberry
Strong strawberry
Premium Strawberry
Frozen lemon
Lemon Pound Cake
Mango pulp
Candy Liquorice
Double Cream
Red apple
Cola candy

Cheesecake in Graham is obviously ā€œCheesecake on Grahamā€

Lemon Wafer, Cream Type could be:
Flakey Pastry
Super Aromas | Food flavours
Somewhere between rich traditional pie dough and puff pastry. Delicate, creamy, buttery with just a hint of lemon juice.

Strawberry, Sweet Fresh Type could be:
Strong strawberry
Super Aromas | Food flavours
Strawberry with a pronounced sweet taste and a candy hints. Noticeable sourness and green notes of the pedunclā€¦

6 Likes

Hmm, I didnā€™t see Flakey pastry or Chocolate Mousse on either site I ordered fromā€¦looks like Iā€™m gonna have to go on a mission! Lol

2 Likes