Sobucky Super Aromas (SSA) Single Flavor Tests By SessionDrummer

@Dippy1 try doubling, see if that helps or hurts for your tastes. FA is typically stronger than many brands, and if you are pushing from 2% to 5% to get good flavor, SSA’s may be the same for you.

4 Likes

That’s double what my typical mixes are, so I’m thinking you may have to increase to taste them better.

1 Like

That’s always possible.

1 Like

I can’t comment on SSA as I’ve only tried a couple but do have a few more to test.
Multivitamin being one which I tested @2.5% and found it very bland and weak.
But with FA I’m in your boat and basically start at 4% and certainly have gone to 5% and a bit higher with others.

I also seem to enjoy concentrates at a higher percentage than most.

6 Likes

This is ALL really good info mabye instead of giving up on my SFT’s and chalking these flavors up as shit I should try to raise the % im not getting alot of flavor out of most I try. It sucks.

4 Likes

That’s refreshing to know it’s not just me then :joy::joy::joy: don’t get me wrong I can tell with the cherry cola recipe there is a very good cola flavour hiding in there but it’s just not errrrrrr not sure how to put it “ smacks you in the face “ sort of taste.

6 Likes

Gazza if you like a true yogurt try 10% fa yogurt with 5% fa forest fruit, trust me on this it’s very good.

5 Likes

If you are using rta’s on a squonk and not tasting it its probably the coil setup and cotton you use. I have mixed this up for a few people who use pods to rda’s and they all taste it. I havent noticed any fizz loss steeping using sugar cane instead of sweetener. But as it steeps the cherry blends more evenly with the cola. What wire are you using? Ohms using? And cotton is my ?

2 Likes

I use rda’s on my squonk mods mostly with 26g 36g ni80 fused clapton wire around .33 ohm at 55w, cotton iv used rayon muji cotton gods you name it iv got it :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

This is the rda I’m testing the cola recipe in, could maybe do with a re coil now tho.

3 Likes

Maybe you should try MD Pepe by EyeMsam, it’s a great recipe!

2 Likes

Nichrome for me doesnt give me a lot of tlavor. I stick with kanthal and ss. For some reason i lose a lot of flavor with my vapes i make when i use it. Try some kanthal or ss. When i vaped this on .3 ohms on my profile dual mesh i didnt get the same notes out of the cherry cola as i did with running it at .17 ohms. Had a funky undertone i noticed.

5 Likes

I will experiment with different builds and wire because iv got quite a few different wires and types but tbh over the years I find I get best flavour from the ni80 but tbh I’m usually vaping desert types.

5 Likes

Ive noticed this as well…I tried the Nichrome this year and I will go back to SS

5 Likes

I’ve tried SS and Ni80, and I always end up going back to Kanthal.

4 Likes

Its been a while since ive tried Kanthal…I believe I use to get a metal taste from it so I went to SS …I might try to buy a small roll just to see how it works . Its been years so maybe I have changed as well

4 Likes

Before upping % try adding 1 drop sweetener and or sour to the existing sft. Can make a world of difference.

5 Likes

BCF has some new additions from SSA.

7 Likes

Hellz Yessss @Letitia. @wllmc is ON the hookup !!!

5 Likes

Oh Yeah !!!

Thanks William.

• Apple, Pinata Type
  • Watermelon, Taffy Type
  • Banana, Real Ripe Type
  • Strawberry, Sweet Fresh Type
  • Cheesecake in Graham
  • Rhubarb
  • Clotted Cream
  • Raspberry, Blue Type
  • Banana Cream