Sobucky Super Aromas (SSA) Single Flavor Tests By SessionDrummer

It’s in the cart! I use to have raspberry bushes in my yard and they were prolific! I had to give them away some years. After I saw your pic of your own raspberries and then recommending this flavor I couldn’t resist. And you know what? This will be the very first raspberry flavor I buy. I didn’t trust what I heard about most others.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Gobble gobble …

5 Likes

And…? I started a thread asking about new caramel flavors. Maybe this makes the grade? I’m still searching for that rich lush caramel that I used to love in a commercial juice I used to vape. Nothing I’ve tried has yet to come close even with supporting flavors.

4 Likes

You do have a way with words :laughing:

4 Likes

@marsh8 what made you choose Milky Caramel fudge and not
Milk and Caramel Cream or just plain Caramel? I want them all, lol!

4 Likes

Good choice. I have pretty much all the Raspberry flavors except Medicine Flower and a couple other not so widely used raspberries and the Raspberry syrup is one of the best.

8 Likes

All this Raspberry talk makes me wish I liked Raspberry more. Will probably order the SSA Raspberry Syrup to try, maybe it will be what gets me into it :thinking:

7 Likes

I’m taking a chance because I only vaped a raspberry juice once. It was an organic juice company which I can’t even remember the name (not Virgin Vapors) and it was pretty darn good. That was 6 years ago and I thought maybe it’s time to revisit. I plan on pairing it with the Shortbread.

2 Likes

I just mixed up the Shortbread Cookie with Borneo Vanilla, Toffee and Cornish Cream, all SSA. Right off the homogenizer it tastes promising, might need an additive, maybe cotton candy at 0.50% but we shall see. I can taste the Toffee well in this mix at only 1% and it is tasty.

The Apricot so far is delicious, might be what finally replaces INW Apricot that got reformulated and broke my heart. Strong too, going to keep it under 1% in a mix but still experimenting, 1% was a little too much for me.

Nectarine is also tasty but not sure yet if it is a replacement for TFA but it sure is good.

Milky Strawberry still turns me off, the milk is a bit sour which makes it gross to me.

Caramel is blah, just tried my sft and nothing great so gonna punt on that one.

Caramel Biscuit is also blah, nothing special on my sft bottle.

Creme Brulee smells great but even at 1 drop per 60ml the liquid is dark and not much taste. No way I am going more as vaping a really dark juice is just not appealing to me and VTA and INW have excellent Creme Brulee so no need to mess with this one anymore.

Milk and Caramel Cream is hmmmm, not bad but that Milk doesn’t have the sourness of the Milky Strawberry but it is still slightly there. It might come in handy in a Cheesecake recipe though, gonna have to play around with this one more.

Milky Caramel Fudge I think I mixed, I say think because I forgot to label 1 bottle. It tastes like what I would imagine so pretty sure it is that flavor. Leans more towards caramel so not getting that sour milk. Will have to go deeper into this flavor and next time label the damn bottle…lol.

I haven’t tried all the fruits I got from SSA but can say they all smell good. Need to get deeper into it as I already know I am going to order a larger bottle of Apricot so want to get my next SSA order in.

12 Likes

If you are talking about the SSA’s @muth I thought of that while testing them.

3 Likes

I am sad to hear this…lately I can only smell things and this smelled promising

5 Likes

Sorry bro, could just be what I am sensitive too but the sour milk I just can’t get past and you know how much I love RFSC Strawberry Milkshake. Milk is tricky, some people love a certain milk flavor and some don’t, don’t make my preference sway yours.

If you do find a way to use it then I am all ears, we generally have the same taste when it comes to Strawberry.

6 Likes

Add me to THAT list.

Amen

3 Likes

I do like it so far, only used it a couple of times and it is a very milky caramel, that does lean toward a fudge like the name suggests.

It is working well in a tester of apricot and coconut.

Apricot Skiddy

Ingredients %
Apricot - Molinberry 1.50
Dessicated Coconut - Vape Train Australia 1.00
Milky Caramel Fudge - Sobucky Super Aromas 2.20
Sweet Coconut - Flavorah 0.80

Flavor total: 5.5%

6 Likes

LOL… does skiddy mean something different over there?

5 Likes

I was thinking the same thing but didn’t like to ask hahaha!!!

5 Likes

I think it would mean what you are thinking :kangaroo:
:poop:

Type 7

5 Likes

Type 7? Please forgive my ignorance but what does this refer to in regard to my post lol?

4 Likes

Do you have a favorite caramel? I ask because your recommendation on the Toffee I.C. with VSO Espresso worked well for me but am still looking for a caramel to make a Caramel Macchiato. Btw, have you tried VTA Hard Crack Toffee?

ETA: I just did an extensive search on the Hard Crack and have come to the conclusion that the English Toffee (VTA) is the better choice.

5 Likes