Some feedback on the site from a newbie

well it’s good to see you back man :wink::thumbsup:

1 Like

Oh yeah looks like you been winning a few things out there. Seems I read a post saying something to that effect. It runs in streaks. I know I won 5 decent mods in about 4 months when I spent all my time on another site, but they have since become whine central and I really hate whiners.

2 Likes

yeah man I did ok lol, I got a few companies sending me bits to review now too, it’s all good dude :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

It’s nice to be here and have the time. We’ve got a good rain storm going on. It started last night and we’ve gotten over an inch of much needed rain. I’m sitting here on my patio listening to it and watching my dogs try to avoid getting wet when they go out in the yard.

2 Likes

ahh man I’m jealous, I LOVE a good rain storm, here in Manchester we just get shit normal rain but I’ve been in a rain storm in the States and they are AWESOME …love bad weather lol

1 Like

Last night about 2:45 it was raining so hard the noise woke me up. I grabbed my mod and sat out here for about an hour just watching it pour down. it smells so good during a good storm.

2 Likes

ha, when we lived at the last house a few years ago we only had a back yard, no garden, but I still smoked a lot of weed back then so I had a gazebo up in the back, as soon as it rained I’d be out there rolling a fat one wrapped in fur throws and layin back on a recliner listening to it until I fell asleep lol, best naps I ever had man

3 Likes

Mmmm nettles and dandelions… :smirk:

1 Like

yep…big pile of em, damp too…smoked like crazy…:smirk:

2 Likes

TL ;DR
Some vowels

1 Like

It’s definitely great having both of them on top. I would probably never have seen it otherwise. If it still said forum I would have realized sooner but most people seem to have figured it out. I was just slow I guess, lol.

1 Like

Recipes are here: http://e-liquid-recipes.com/
Forum is here: http://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/
Resources are here: http://e-liquid-recipes.com/resources/

I feel your pain man: When I first started here the only way I could work out where things were
was by looking, and clicking things like ELR Home and Create recipe and Resource page.
but like the fool that I am I just quietly searched until I found them myself, I didn’t even think to
rant at how stupid the forum people were for conversing. That’s 32 minutes of my life I will never
get back! I feel such a tit now ! :confounded:

4 Likes

LMFAO !!! do we share a mother ???
is that where the old bat went every other week ?

1 Like

oh she says it to me all the time…sometimes she wakes me up in the middle of the night just to shout it at me…
she’s quite mad

2 Likes

Ozo, I know you don’t know me, but please could you call me stupid ? Call it a weird fetishy sub thing if you like
I’d asked to be whipped, but I hate pain.

3 Likes

Na, I’ll just call you an old, fat, bearded, South African named David…that lives in England.

5 Likes

That pretty much amounts to the same thing :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ah, but in your younger, thinner days…

3 Likes

Bwahaha, you found our old family vids

3 Likes

@ozo @Kalahariuk @Pugs1970 you guys crack me up daily :joy:

2 Likes