Some more new labels I have been working on. Let me know what you think pls

I enjoy printing out my own too. I use Gimp (photo shop), print on standard paper and “laminate” both sides w/ thick (HD duck brand) clear tape then just tape it on so it s easy to remove and re-use. although they are a lot less 'whimsical" , they have important info such as vg/pg,nic %, date mixed and best on date. There are other threads on ELR about labels to check out what others have done to get more ideas but yours look great!!

3 Likes

Thanks worm1 I thought about putting a BOD and EXP on the labels also but I go through the juice so fast it would end up taking up room on the labels for nothing lol :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks very Much Cloud_Academics
Yes they are very cartoonish but I wanted them to be fun and laughable and not serious in any way.
Also tried to use play on words for the names and descriptions. The friends I give juice to like them a lot so I try to keep coming up with weirder and funnier labels for them.
Thanks again!

4 Likes

I bought a DYMO labelWriter 400 Turbo at a goodwill thrift store for $10.00(±), I have had a great time making my own labels. It is a thermal printer, does b&w labels, does do images, and I put the entire recipe on them and the date so I can look at what % everything is at while sampling. But they are not liquid resistant.

2 Likes

7 Likes