Soooo...what do you call "it"?

Personally my Vape is what I use.

My kids know it as Daddy’s vape

My mate though get this calls his “My Fag”, for those of you not in the UK it’s not a homophobic name. It’s what we call cigarettes.

Every time he comes round and leaves it in the car he’s like, shit I just gotta get my fag out the car.

It’s the one term that grates on me immensely. I’m like dude it’s not your “fag” it’s your vape or your mod or your ecig.

You quit cigarettes 8months ago get over it lol.

CMJ

7 Likes

I call it all vape gear. I call it " That BS" if it doesn’t perform.

3 Likes

You should explain that ‘mate’ in the UK means friend, not homophobic either :grinning:

5 Likes

Could you please hand me “my pipe”?

2 Likes

Typical scenario in my home:

“Has anyone seen my vape?”
“It’s right here.”
“No, the other one.”
“That one?”
“No, the other one.”
“That one?”
“No. Forget it. I’ll find it myself!”
“You really should name them. It’d be easier to know what the hell you’re talking about.”
"I’ll just use another one. Hand me the dark horse dripper.
“What is that?”
“The little black and silver barrel thing with the horse on it.”
“I only see one with a Pegasus.”
“Yeah, that’s it. Give it here, please.”
“You know that a Pegasus isn’t a horse, right? You really should name it. I named mine and you always know what I mean when I ask about my ‘vape thingy’”
“Thanks for your help. Go away now.”
“Glad I could help. Oh, is this it?”
“No, the other one.”
“See? Naming it would be so much easier.”

(sigh)

8 Likes

fkn hilarious… I’m so lmao soooo for real!!!

1 Like

Ugh, I’m the same way when my folks make a comment about how much “smoke” my setup gives off. I wanna say “this ain’t smoke, there’s no carbon monoxide in this fog” but I let it slide cuz it seems so nitpicky.

2 Likes

I just call them mods, if one has questions i answer them and i get a lot of questions as every time i see someone i have a different mod.

@JoJo Thingy works too, hehe.

1 Like

I had a hard time naming my 3 children, what’s worse, some of my mods are twins :anguished:

4 Likes