Soooo...what do you call "it"?

So what do you call “it”, you know…your vape “apparatus”, your “toy”??? lolz

I call my Billow V1 my “Rape Whistle”…it’s not very loud, but it will whistle if I dry pull it I want it to wick better (this new cotton especially)…that and I’m not toooo worried if I get raped, it’s more of a challenge to those…

All others I refer to as my “Puffer”… as if it’s my asthma meds, and I can’t breath without it. “Will you hand me my puffer?”

So, what do you call yours?

I call it my vaporizer. Or if I’m talking to people who are completely unfamiliar I’ll call it my e-cig.

1 Like

It’s my ‘Gizmo’. Now that I have the wife trying vaping (yay!) Hers is her ‘Gadget’… or maybe that’s ‘Gadgette’.

1 Like

Lolz!:joy:

Mine are Thinger and Other Thinger. :stuck_out_tongue: Typically it’s in the context of “Dang it, where’d I put my thinger??” And my daughter says “What thinger?” And I have to say “You know, my e-cigarette…” When I’m talking to normal people I typically say vaporizer.

4 Likes

My wife calls hers “my vape thingy” (you have to make the thumb-trigger movement at the same time). Mine are all called “vape”. Unless it’s been a stressful time and I haven’t had a vape in a couple of hours then it’s “baby”.

2 Likes

You should copyright that before Kanger comes out with a presale one the NEW Thinger from Kanger lol

5 Likes

I just call it plain and simple, My Vape…

2 Likes

Ok…let’s assume I don’t know what vape means lol, you want what???

1 Like

I call it my Vaper, and I put Happy Juice in it.

4 Likes

At home it’s just 'my Mod’
In mixed company, it’s my ‘vaporizer’

3 Likes

I call it a smoking cessation device, but some disagree…

2 Likes

I call it “anything” from the giant pile of shit sitting on what my wife mockingly refers to as “my old man table” complete with salt, pepper, a variety of salves and medications, and for a period each night, the core of an apple I split with my dog. You know, the table by “my” chair.

In truth i call them by what we say here, mod, atty or the specific model to which I’m referring. Not that anyone knows what I’m talking about. I only use nic to awake from my drug induced coma each morning, so I tend to call it an e-hookah. I try not to talk about it though. I spend most of my time in the people’s Republic of Massachusetts, aka THE nanny state. “Putting chemicals in your body, ick” with that scrunched up non-smoker face while drinking a Frappuccino. . .with NO hint of hypocrisy. People RUNNING around the city barefoot. Natives that would be hippies but can afford not to so they only retain the righteous indignation part of that philosophy. So yeah, I don’t talk about puposefully inhaling sensory stimulators…if it was weed, it’d be fine 50+% of the time though. Hell, I think I’m going to call it aroma therapy!

Wow, now that was some old-man rambling, huh? Sorry, can’t sleep.

5 Likes

just plain old mod when I’m out it’s my vaporizer… I know booooring

3 Likes

Mines “the machine”

2 Likes

I call mine my “vape” but around others I call it my “vaporizer.” I know its boring, but I don’t know what else to call it! I have posed this question to myself before, but I never came up with a better name for it :grinning:

2 Likes

I call mine " my foganator" or " that piece of shit" which ever is appropriate at the time. :sunglasses::dash::dash::dash:

5 Likes

Vape thingy when it works as it should, effing bastard or SOB when it doesn’t.

4 Likes

Hence my term “The foganator” :wink:

3 Likes

i call “it” my dartgun…my 17 yr old daughter coined that term like a year ago and it stuck in my household…

4 Likes