Sour Blue Raspberry Candy SFT

Hello, there my friends; I started doing my SFT video differently. I started watching DIY DownUnder and she does 1 flavor per video and I thought that was brilliant so I decided to do it that way also. Starting with this flavor. As always I am open to constructive criticism and even welcome it. Oh ya, I really dig the piano music in the intro. It’s my favorite part.

Question; Does anybody know about this flavor? It isn’t on Wonder Flavours web page. I purchased it from @Nicotine_River

8 Likes

This one Dan?

4 Likes

yes, sir…

3 Likes

Good job on fixing the sound! :slight_smile: It’s much better now.

Since so many people don’t like single flavor tests, maybe you could combine a few single flavors that work well together. Some people do a range of unrelated flavors together (like you did before too), but a single flavor is IMO a bit … boring? Not sure if that’s the word I’m looking for.
But take for example a biscuit, a custard and a fruit together. Review them separately and you can throw them together as a recipe too. Or a sweet cream and 2 fruits or couple tobaccos and some nuts or something like that.

It’s just a suggestion you know, no obligation. I think it’s always better to distinguish yourself from other reviewers in a certain way and not just take over their format.

2 Likes

Agreed @anon28032772, much better @Dan_the_Man.

2 Likes

Here you go, we do still offer this flavor :slight_smile:

https://riversupplyco.com/collections/wonder-flavor-concentrates/products/wonder-super-concentrates-sour-blue-raspberry-candy

@Dan_the_Man

4 Likes

Ya, I think your right. I did do that with NR Blue raspberry Taffy and NR Blue raspberry. Is that not what you mean?

Agreed!

@Nicotine_River Thank you I appreciate that. I am curious as to why they don’t carry that flavor on their web site?

3 Likes

They do. It’s under their regular concentrates.

Again, why I try to emphasize the importance of trying to make sure that people understand that there are two separate lines. The SC (Super Concentrates) and the Regular line (which are flavors without the “(SC)” identifier in the ELR listings.

Super Concentrated:

Regular:

5 Likes

Isn’t that called a ‘recipe’? :crazy_face:

7 Likes

You catch my drift :wink:
But he doesn’t need to focus on exact percentages, just pick out a few that would work well together and leave some room for the viewer’s interpretation and experimentation. Just keeping the main focus on the single flavor results.

It’s just a suggestion, an idea… Dan can do whatever he wants with it

5 Likes

my take on Dan’s recipe

3 Likes

Thank you dan for the recipe idea

3 Likes

I looked all over for “regular” flavors and couldn’t find it. Even now, if I don’t click on the link you provided I can not find it. I am sooo confuussedd… :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Thanks so much, Dan. As you know I NEVER sft but that doesn’t mean I don’t highly appreciate it when others do. I love your new format on flavors.

4 Likes

Chefs flavours UK sent this flavour to me to try i think it is bang on solo i found my sweet spot at 4% and 3% in a recipe but depends what your trying to get from this flavour works well with any fruit or soda i think its a must have flavour that we all need.

3 Likes