Sour Cream Flavor?

Much web searching turns up little in the way of a liquid Sour Cream flavoring beyond this one and being an extract and not a true flavor I’m unsure I want to pony up the coin being far to new at this. Recipe replacements offer up Greek Yogurt as a substitute but my wife says that won’t cut it from what she knows of my taste preferences when I mentioned it.
Thoughts on using it or workaround ideas welcome
Bob

Not sure what you would mix with a sour cream but I am pretty sure that Real flavors has a cream cheese. I have not tried it but it may be a decent sub for you.

http://www.realflavors.com/?s=cream+cheese&post_type=product

wolftam
I’d seen that and thought of it and maybe a sour additive as they are both things commonly used.
Bob
[SIZE=3][url=“http://tjek.nu/r/9TPA”]sour cream [/URL][/SIZE]

[TABLE][TR][TH]Ingredient[/TH][TH]%[/TH][/TR]
[TR][TD]Butter Cream (CAP)[/TD][TD]2[/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD]Cream Fresh (FA)[/TD][TD]1.5[/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD]Dairy Milk (TPA)[/TD][TD]2.5[/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD]Golden Butter (CAP)[/TD][TD]0.5[/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD]Koolada 10% (TPA)[/TD][TD]0.1[/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD]Milk Condensed (FA)[/TD][TD]0.1[/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD]New York Cheesecake (CAP)[/TD][TD]1[/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD]Sour (TPA)[/TD][TD]2.5[/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD]Sweet Cream (TPA)[/TD][TD]2.25[/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD]Whipped Cream (TPA)[/TD][TD]2[/TD][/TR]
[/TABLE]

Flavor total: 14.45%

Remember to rate it at [URL=“http://tjek.nu/r/9TPA”]e-liquid-recipes.com![/URL]

Look what popped up … Thank you indeed

Ingredient %
Butter Cream (CAP) 2
Cream Fresh (FA) 1.5
Dairy Milk (TPA) 2.5
Golden Butter (CAP) 0.5
Koolada 10% (TPA) 0.1
Milk Condensed (FA) 0.1
New York Cheesecake (CAP) 1
Sour (TPA) 2.5
Sweet Cream (TPA) 2.25
Whipped Cream (TPA) 2

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
by Trane Sonic,

Arggggg Can’t get the format right

I use the copy html as text

sour cream

Ingredient %
Butter Cream (CAP) 2
Cream Fresh (FA) 1.5
Dairy Milk (TPA) 2.5
Golden Butter (CAP) 0.5
Koolada 10% (TPA) 0.1
Milk Condensed (FA) 0.1
New York Cheesecake (CAP) 1
Sour (TPA) 2.5
Sweet Cream (TPA) 2.25
Whipped Cream (TPA) 2

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

It it works out for you you could make a concentrate and use it just like any other flavor.

I’ve got parts of that now and some like the whole milk was on the next order wish list so adding sour is easy enough. Wide dairy cream selection and sour was my next avenue of approach so it’s nice to see my thinking confirmed.
Got that a sub flavor made up of that parts as it’s own additive… I’d actually talked with OOO ( One on One ) and it’s in the lab stage for their lineup.

1 Like

Souffle real flavors has a sour cream and chives kind of flavor to it if u ask me…it almost has a little bit of a rice taste to it as well.

The RF SC cheesecake is distinctely sour so much so that i have to use 0.25% or less or it ruins a cheesecake blend. If the cream cheese is at all similar you may be on to something. I almost order these Amoretti flavors as they were 35% off untill Jan17 but i forgot and missed the boat. Anyone know of a discount code for Amoretti?

2 Likes

@woftam I was looking for sour cream flavor too for an Ambrosia Salad Vape I was going to put together.

2 Likes

Having spent so much time in Arizona let’s go for a savoury chimichanga vape. Who’s in? :slight_smile:

2 Likes