Sourcemore shipping & a kid question?

I used to play with this one all the time growing up put it on my ear alot

3 Likes

USPS isn’t much better. First-Class Package International Service showed ‘Processed Through Regional Facility, MIAMI FL INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER’ on March 14. Then no tracking until yesterday when it landed here in New Zealand 27 days later! This the 3rd time I’ve had significant delays shipping off the East Coast. West Coast seems fine and usually takes less than 7 days.

3 Likes

Right, that’s what I’m saying. China gets to the East Coast, USA, in several days and then it sits in a USPS sorting facility for weeks. USPS is in bad shape. The reason you get it from the West Coast in 7 days is because airplanes usually fly in straight lines. You should see the USPS travel routes within the states. I’ve seen a package leave NY on it’s way to boston by way of Chicago, Ohio, PA, NJ then finally Boston. If I knew, I would have driven to NY myself.

6 Likes

Yup - A lot of bouncing round Florida going nowhere :rage: What was worse is trying to contact them about missing packages. Fine if you’re in the US, but living in another country I can’t set up an account or use the app. My only option was to file a claim, which I was a couple of days away from doing. No email contact or a way to open ticket using the tracking number.

April 9, 2021, 11:40 am
Processed Through Facility
NEW ZEALAND
March 14, 2021, 5:10 am
Processed Through Regional Facility
MIAMI FL INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER
March 13, 2021, 12:55 pm
Departed USPS Regional Facility
March 13, 2021, 12:55 pm
Arrived at Regional Facility
March 12, 2021, 7:56 pm
Arrived at USPS Regional Facility
March 12, 2021, 7:15 pm
OPA LOCKA FL DISTRIBUTION CENTER
March 12, 2021, 3:23 pm
OPA LOCKA FL DISTRIBUTION CENTER
March 12, 2021, 2:09 am
JACKSONVILLE FL NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER
March 11, 2021, 11:51 pm
JACKSONVILLE FL NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER
March 11, 2021, 10:36 pm
Accepted at USPS Origin Facility
JACKSONVILLE, FL 32216
March 11, 2021, 4:56 pm
Shipment Received, Package Acceptance Pending
JACKSONVILLE, FL 32216
March 11, 2021, 2:35 pm
Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item
JACKSONVILLE, FL 32216

3 Likes

yes. and i believe it is on purpose. the union is having those in charge of logistics, shipping packages around in circles. making it look like there is more mail than there really is, in order to justify the jobs that are there. if ran properly, usps could cut 10-20-30% of the jobs and be just fine, but the union doesn’t want that.

3 Likes

2nd order made everything was pre order but cotton. got another dry herb for my mom and for me doom x with TPD 2ml and antimicrobial 810 tip didn’t know they had those.

2 Likes

Don’t trust sourcemore.com with non prepaid card. My credit card info was stolen to buy a laptop from Texas to Hong Kong. Was told they can only see last 4 numbers by support. Only place besides local stores I used the card. Update Preorders shipped to main warehouse I’m so excited.i want my doom x so bad lol

3 Likes

Had a same running like that exept Mastercard stopped the transaction.
So i couldn’t order a thing @ Sourcemore.com.

Explenation Mastercard service was ‘thanks but no thanks, known to have problems on this webshop’.
So for me, no more sourcemore.

4 Likes