Sourcemore shipping & a kid question?

Did your package arrive out no where or did you get message saying it was coming? (I can’t wait for my jellybox mini price went up 50% after I bought it)

I’m 26 been playing pokemon since before I could read .i normally put horror images/villains and toxic/poison on all my vapes but my sister
got me a 25 anniversary McDonald’s pokemon card pack from work so i put the wrapper on my 20700 battery but I got a baby niece who is not even 1 yet.
Does anyone got a idea on what age I need to start worrying about what she sees on my vape gear?
I keep my vape on a lanyard around my neck or on a wallet chain

4 Likes

General rule of thumb, the younger they are, the higher the concern.
As toddlers, if it’s within arm’s reach, it can (and usually does) go into their mouth. Once they are out of this stage, the focus shifts.

The older they are, the more apt you are going to be able to effectively teach them, and have them truly comprehend the meaning (as well as importance) of what you’re saying.

The best I can offer is: if in doubt, err on the side of caution.

10 Likes

@Sprkslfly thank you. I keep mine away from her. Do you think I should change what’s on my vape when she gets to talking stage?

4 Likes

Is this thread a joke or what? I think my ADD is flaring up again!

5 Likes

I’m trying to figure out if you can use those plasticy wrap things to wrap a battery or if you just decorated the battery :joy:

2 Likes

Yes i want gen1 pokemon i still play
the gameboy color games still love gengar but I’ve always had punisher skull JOKER skull zombie and the words painted on toxic or poison (good thing there’s no boys in family yet) just always felt like right thing to do I know weird guy i just really have a thing for artwork and know the power of art I’ve just always done this out of habit but it came from my little sister to do this cause she knows I play gen1 probably use it till I find either wrap I like or clear. (just paper tube right now don’t got vape to put it in yet jellybox mini in mail get 20700 wrap after I see how fits but got 1mm of tolerance to deal with)
Im just being over protectiv and worried about the future.
sorry you guys it just I was the kid sucking on a corncob pipe with tobacco not lit and loved second hand smoke and I only know me as a reference I just didn’t know how I should go about this cause me my sister her husband my mom my stepmom stepbrother and grandma thats just ones I mix for there are 4 more but they like disposables sorry I’m just 26 and like to customize everything I get my hands on

2 Likes

Just follow the tracking. Sourcemore provides a tracking number for each order. Once it hits the states sourcemore has no control of what happens to it. You have to follow it yourself.

2 Likes

I have 2 teenage boys and I’ve found this to be quite effective at keeping them from touching my vape stuff.

3 Likes

Hey package come tracking from sourcemore.com was weird for me got no real notifications it just appeared over night from air 14days afterthey shipped took month and half but I ordered 3 days before Chinese newyear’s.
Found a water damaged low value symbiote spiderman comic to use instead

2 Likes

my sourcemore , according to tracking, it has been about 30 miles north of me, some kind of hub, for the last 6 days. and it says a new label was created. si idk if they still have not sent it, or i just don’t have the current # and it will get here, well, idk, could be today, or next month, or never.

4 Likes

Yeah Efuntop did the same with me. I emailed them and boom it’s in my mailbox.

3 Likes

And when the child becomes an adult (in the eyes of the law) it has been known that said adult is prone to borrowing and either breaking or losing your vape gear.

My son has become a master at this and if it was an Olympic sport would win a gold medal for Australia.

3 Likes

Yep lol long as they dont take my anarchist skeleton key clone mech mod and wait till 16 I’ll be happy

3 Likes

I don’t want to derail the thread but will also add.

I mix all his juice and find it VERY annoying when he loses the bottle. I’ve put a lot of work into trying to ascertain what his preferences are and obviously have created a recipe book just for him.

I mix the juice and all I ask is that he returns the bottle when empty which for some unknown reason seems too hard.
I have to ask if he has any empties and am often greeted with the ‘oh shit’ face and a hurried rummage through his pockets and contents of his less than organized room.

It just bugs me that I put all the effort in and he seems to think it’s ok just to forget where the bottles are. I was that age once but I still find it very annoying.

I’ve often thought stuff it he can mix his own or just buy premixed from now on but then the concerned parent takes over and thinks it’s better to put up with being annoyed than him to return to smoking.

Rant over and I’ll shut up now!

5 Likes

i wouldn’t put up with that.

3 Likes

This happens to me all the time. China gets it to the states in 6-7 days now but it sits in a US sorting facility for weeks. For me it’s always Avenel, NJ. I hate that place.

4 Likes

I know exactly what you mean. I used to mix for three colleagues who were part-time vapers. I asked only that they returned the bottles because they were Boston Round 30 ml. Only one of them returned the occasional bottle. After a few months I stopped giving it to them. If they were paying for the juice, I’d bet I would have gotten them back.

4 Likes

Holy run on sentence.

2 Likes

Same My Sister and her husband are only ones who give bottles back. everyone else are voids lol

2 Likes

I WANT TO STICK MY HAND IN and press the trigger!!

WHY do I feel the compulsion to do things like that…

Same way I WANT to jump when I’m at a lookout in town and see the national park 300+ meters below - so far down, massive eucalyptus trees look just like fluffy felt…

4 Likes