Sovereign flavor concentrates?

That’s a shame, but I’m sure your sister will be happy with some free cooking supplies! Fortunately you didn’t pay for them, right?

1 Like

They need to rework their formula, huh? Losing out on a world of possibilities with vapers!

2 Likes

Boo! What a bummer, they had some interesting sounding stuff! I was gonna try and get the melons and teas since those seem to be tough to get good ones for.

If you guys have questions just please give us a ring and ask!

714-437-1996 and ask for Stephen. Vape-on !

1 Like

Well hey there, @Sovereign_Flavors. Considering what @b_markos said about the oil, I don’t think they’d be good for making e-liquid. Can you give us some insight on that? They may be good for doing water flavorings, candy, and coffee syrups though (three of my other flavor addictions! LoL). Any plans on selling these directly or are you only interested in manufacturing for large scale flavoring operations? I suppose I could call and ask, but I’d wind up giving the info out here anyway, so might as well share the knowledge directly, right?

Psst…anyone else feel like a kid caught with their hand in the candy jar or is it just me?? LOL :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I just had a lengthy conversation with Garrett at @Sovereign_Flavors and told him why his ears were burning; talk on ELR. He assures me they do carry flavoring that’s sans oil.

1 Like

I don’t know how much they will monitor or respond to the the chat on ELR, but they will be happy to talk with you on the phone!

I would be more than happy to bring a little insight on this topic however we do not wish to overstep the rules of this forum. That is not our intent!

1 Like

Hi Stephen - I’ve given you vendor rights. You can create a topic in the vendor category and keep that updated with helpful info and offers - you’re welcome to participate in the other threads, but keep the vendor-stuff in your thread :smiley: Welcome!

2 Likes