Sovereign flavor concentrates?

newbie diy here i just got in the mail today several 50ml bottles of sample flavor concentrates from http://www.sovereignflavors.com/ and i was wondering if anyone have heard of them and are they even safe to vape ?

I have never heard of them, however, it says in the organic flavour section that they are oil based. As far as I know you should not vape anything oil based. They only talk about food and beverage usage on their website, not vaping.
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/ingredients-to-avoid-using-in-diy.102/
So I would advice you to check the ingredients on your bottles. Best bet for a newbie, and I am one of them, is to stick to flavours from vendors that are made for vapers, like; TPA, Flavourart, Flavourwest, Capella, Inawera and such. You will find people using them on this site.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your reply I have been using TPA and FW since I started back in January I’ve acquired a large collection of flavors its like so addicting to get new flavors and I came across this new company with wishful thinking that it was usable for ejuice.
oh well at least I didn’t have to pay for the useless samples looks like I will be donating them to my sister she does a lot of cooking in baking
once again thank you so much

2 Likes

I was going to suggest using them for cooking, at least then it is not a total waste.

1 Like

Kinda wondering if you can specifically order water soluable flavorings?

2 Likes

when I ordered the samples I specifically told him it was being used for e-liquid and requested water soluable but since there is no ingredient list on the bottle I’m skeptic but I can say this they smell and taste great right out of the bottle

1 Like

Put a drop on a brown paper bag…if it totally disappears it’s water, if it leaves a mark, it’s oil.

2 Likes

How many flavors did you request? And how many were sent? If I do this, and probably will, I want to choose my flavors wisely if they only send a few!

it was 5 different flavors I told them that I created a few E-Liquids that I sell to small Vape shops and I was looking for better Flavors to create some new flavor E Liquids and that I may be expanding my business but the really cool thing about this place they can customize a flavor for you if you have four different flavors in your favorite juice they can combine them to your recipe ratio in one bottle

1 Like

i will try that thank you

1 Like

@Jimk i asked for 5 and i was sent 5 but i don’t know if there is a limit im guessing there is one at some point order wisely my friend lol

How can I when I want this!

2 Likes

Lol I guess you’re going to have to choose the ones you really want the most

1 Like

How many are you gonna try and get? Gonna be brave and go for a bunch or play it safe and just order a few? I’m kinda tempted to request a few, as well.

1 Like

Guess it doesn’t hurt to list as many as possible and let them make that decision! I’ll take what I can get.

1 Like

Tried to get some too while were at it. USA, Canada and Mexico only, damn!

I went for 15 flavors with the note of developing an existing product. We’ll see!

1 Like

@Jimk expect a call from them to confirm your interested and to get acquainted with you as a customer and to help with your questions and business needs

1 Like

I’m looking forward to it! Anything to snag a few flavors to mix with for free is a good call!

Okay so I gave the concentrates the bag test and I got just bad news it all left an oil mark on the paper bag sooo sad :frowning: so I called the company and I ask them if they had sent me the water soluble Flavors and he said that he did so I told him that they would not work for e liquid because of the oil content and so the search continues for new companies @Jimk @JoJo @Josephine_van_Rijn

2 Likes