Speed revolution or origin little?

I really don’t vape MTL, but I want a small sqounk rda for flavor tasting, and possibly for a MTL vapor, I am thinking both as cheap as they are for the clones, what is your thoughts on these and also if you have a clone, I am looking for overall best, any thoughts? and what do like you about them?

2 Likes

Heard great things w/ the small 22 single coil, entheon and wasp. There is a few nice entheon clones available.

2 Likes

I have a wasp and love it, the entheon is on the way as we speak, I am looking for suggestions on the 2 I mentioned, I will most likely end up getting both just because I cant’t stop buying stuff, Like I said though I would like to find a good small tester that has a sqounk pin, and possibly convert a smoker with the MTL draw also. Thanks for the reply though :smile:

2 Likes

Gotta say. I love my classic Origin Little 16mm w/BF pin. I can fit a small Clapton in there and get decent vapor and it’s small enough to use for testing with just 2-3 drops. I got a well made clone for $11 at, I think, focalecig.

2 Likes

A lot of vapers I know have been raving about the GAS Mods GR1

2 Likes

Got a Nixon. Seen the GR1 but haven’t bought it. I really wanted the Mulciber but sold out and haven’t seen it since.
http://www.3fvape.com/rebuildable-atomizer-supply/16228-mulciber-style-rda-rebuildable-dripping-atomizer-w-bf-pin-silver-316-stainless-steel-22mm-diameter.html?#.WsGJeej4_rd

1 Like

This just popped up in my email, I know SXK do good quality stuff.
http://www.3fvape.com/rebuildable-atomizer-supply/22060-sxk-narda-style-rda-rebuildable-dripping-atomizer-w-bf-pin-silver-316-stainless-steel-22mm-diameter.html?utm_source=EDM&utm_medium=20180402&utm_campaign=LitRDA&utm_content=banner1#.WsItrtTwbIU

2 Likes

Oh yeah! Narda is nice. I like it very much and recommend it. The Narca (I believe it is) is very similar and even easier to build, with a place to lay down your coil just right. Check out Todd’s Reviews. He’s married to his Narda.

3 Likes