Spin the flavor wheels, and come up with a recipe!

@MisterSadister just ran one of these on the VC, and it was very interesting. All credit out to him on this one.

2 flavor wheels, with 24 flavors on each. Spin each wheel, and save the flavor it lands on, and close that window, then go to the 2nd flavor wheel, and spin for your second flavor.

Flavor Wheel 1

Flavor Wheel 2

A new “spin” (hehe), on the older flavor randomizer.

Try it out, see what you get, and fab a recipe using at LEAST the two flavors you spun for. Feel free to add other flavors at will.

4 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes
4 Likes

Can I use my own flavor wheel?

7 Likes

Dont be afraid to make this one. Iv been working on a similar recipe already so i know its good without even trying it yet.

5 Likes

Hehe @Rocky02852. I actually have a 1 hour sand timer, and I had BRIEFLY considered flipping it over, after making that post, to see how long it would take you to H4X0RZ my wheel !!!

New record Sir. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

They use to do this on the VC show YT… They had a bad flsvor wheel as well where you get stuck with a not so great flavor

3 Likes

I’m down with these

3 Likes

3 Likes

So I got FW yellow cake and Flv vanilla pudding.
I just single flavor tested SSA Dulce de Leche. What a buttery beautiful rich flavor. I’ve wanted mix with it, wasn’t sure how, so threw this together. Mixed it, snv and of course needs a steep, but wow, it’s rich. Still private until I vape through the steep, per usual.

4 Likes

Looks delish

2 Likes

2 Likes

Thanks! The Nomz custard cake is really something else. Totally accurate to a real custard cake, with custard powder as opposed to topped with custard. Do you have it? Probably in my top 4-5 cakes now. I love that you can use it so low and have it show up and do what it’s supposed to do.

2 Likes

I actually dont have that one and i love custards. I thought do i need another custard with all the ones i have and cap custard cake. I guess i do lol