Spur of the moment creation is AMAZING: Banudding Cake

So yesterday, I felt the need to mix, and I was thinking that I should use some Banana Cream (LA) and Vanilla Custard v1 (Cap).Why? Because I have nearly 500 ml of it from the reddit group buy, which I’ve used way too little of. I also recently bought 240 ml Vanilla Custard v1 (Cap) from Chef’s for a good price.

So yesterday, I thought of what to do. I decided that these two flavors should be the main pillars, and then I’d add a little cream and some bakery notes to it. This is what my first recipe take looked like:

Banudding Cake : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/246488/Banudding+Cake

4% Banana Cream (LA)
0.2% Biscuit (INAWERA)
2.5% Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA)
1.5% Cream Fresh (FA)
4.3% Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP)

Flavor total: 12.5%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/1YAK

Now, 12 hours later, I’m tasting it for the first time. I tried to put a critical eye on it, and I started vaping, and adjusting percentages. After I vaped about 3 ml of it, I decided that the first take was so good, that I didn’t need tweaking at all. Highly unusual for me :stuck_out_tongue:

I thought I’d share my creation with you - it’s a creamy banana pudding with some some oh-so-nice bakery notes. I can’t wait til it steeps a bit (I’m not sure it can, because this little batch will be gone in no time). I think the vanilla custard will emerge after a week or two, but good luck having any of this that long!

11 Likes

Is that the colorless BC LA? I made my own Banana Cream base because I’m not too fond of TPA BC. I’m gonna try your recipe with my base. It looks really good. I’ve never mixed the Biscuit that low. Can you tell it’s there?

Yes, it’s from the Banana Cream (LA) colorless group buy :slight_smile:

You can’t really tell Biscuit’s there - but it does change the flavor somewhat - One of my tweaks was to up it to ~0.4% but as I wrote, I decided against it :smile:

1 Like

I wanna try it with Joy (FA) but I almost think it’s sweet enough as it is - but I may try it anyway ;D

3 Likes

Keep us posted.

1 Like

Tried with a little Joy and also with a bit more biscuit - I like the original better :smile:

1 Like

I’ll go with the original them. I’ll be mixing tomorrow. thanks daath.

How does this look to you. I’ve never used this much FA in one mix. Any suggestions?

Creamy Lemon Cake Gmix : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/247056/Creamy+Lemon+Cake+Gmix

3% Cake (Yellow) (FW)
0.5% Cookie (FA)
2% Custard (FA)
2% Lemon Sicily (FA)
3% Lemonade (Flavorah)
1% Meringue (FA)
1% Vienna Cream (FA)

Flavor total: 12.5%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/1YN6

2 Likes

Wow, I think it looks like a yummy treat! Of course lemonade is the only one I don’t have :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

That looks good Daath! I actually have found I prefer VC’s fresh the more they steep the more I tend to lose interest in them anymore.

I know I used to love a good steeped custard eh tastes change!

I’ll give it a try and I use biscuit at 0.4% most typical in my batches and I can still taste it after it steeps. Joy FA has an odd cool effect in the end of the exhale I seen someone else posted about too jimk I think. Not that it’s bad but it’s there.
Thanks for the recipe !

I’ll try it with these percentages then, Thanks

Cool! It will no doubt be flavorful - but there’s nothing wrong with that, is there? :smiley:

1 Like

@daath

Lars I screwed up and got the wrong BC. It’s LOR just not the colorless. Is there a significant difference in taste between the two? If not then I’ll be honest, I prefer the INW Banana in this mix. Otherwise I’ve still not made this recipe. I just keep shooting myself in the foot.

1 Like

There shouldn’t be any significant difference. I believe the only difference should be that one has coloring in it, and one doesn’t… :slightly_smiling: I hope you like it! :smiley: I have to try it with the Inawera banana then - because I think it’s delicious with BC from LA :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

I have BC LA with the coloring in it. It is one of those first flavors I bought when I didn’t know any better. I like it. But I think I prefer the INW Banana too. I haven’t really used both of these a whole lot. But I also really, really like the combination of FA Banana and FLV Banana in my Strawberry and Banana Vanilla Custard recipe. You get a nice ripe Banana flavor that seems to have a little staying power.

I can’t seem to find BC colorless. Where do you get it? I have checked ECX, BCV, and GremlinDIY. None of them specify colorless, and BCV even states theirs is “yellow”.

EDIT: Nevermind… Wizard Labs has the colorless version!

I will mix this up this weekend Lars. Looks like a killer recipe. And I haven’t used my Biscuit flavoring yet so this will be a good place to try it in something proven.

Thanks for sharing!

4 Likes

I need to get some of this Inawera Banana I think. I love TPA’s Ripe Banana but that stuff is seriously caustic and makes me fear for my lungs! LoL. I don’t like FA Banana at all, but maybe mixing it with Flavorah would make it better. To me it’s almost like a green banana…not quite ‘ripe’ enough for me. Also sounds like a good combination since Flavorah’s banana seems to dissipate pretty quickly. :wink:

1 Like

I gotta ask since ya’ll are talking about Lor… I have Amaretto which I freaking love btw by LO but now I see it says it maybe not be safe to vape?

It’s in the yellow zone, so it’s totally up to you. But, I feel that for as little flavoring as one uses in a mix, it’s not going to kill you.

http://bestvaporflavors.com/best-lorann-oils-vaping/

1 Like

It is delicious with the BC, at least if the non-colorless variety is equal on taste and strength with the colorless.

If you try with INW though, use 2%. To me that’s the sweet spot and still a bit bananaier (new word) than the BC.

NICE!

Yeah JoJo, the FA Banana is a non-ripe flavor. But the FLV is an overripe Banana. Mix the two and I think it comes out great.

1 Like

This recipe surprised me. I had never had a banana ejuice. I decided to mix a small bottle of this recipe. I was hit by one of the best ejuices I have ever had! I really appreciate you sharing this recipe.

1 Like