Squid Industries PeaceMaker RTA and Double Barrel v.3 Mod Review by SessionDrummer

I sure like the look of that mod :+1:

3 Likes

Ooorah @Chuck4 !!!

1 Like

Thanks @woftam. :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Nice looking mod. I currently have the voopoo drag but am having some firing issues. Can this mod and rta fit in your pants pocket? I typically carry the drag in my pocket with a sub ohm tank no problem.

I have been thinking about an RTA but was turned off on rebuildables by the Drop RDA. Could never get it right. This seems simple enough I may be able to build on it.

Thanks for the review!

2 Likes

It’s heavy, but I have it my pocket right now @scifoc, and thank you.

1 Like

@SessionDrummer Have you tried any other tanks on the mod? Just wondering how it looks really, how limited you are to using them as a matching set?

2 Likes

I’m driving currently, will try to stack a few on it later tonight. 25ml and under, don’t think you can go wrong IMO.

2 Likes

No worries mate, was more of a passing thought than anything :grin:

2 Likes

7 Likes

Great review, nice illustrations
:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Blimey, you went to town on that dude! I still think it looks great, hope you’re still enjoying it.

2 Likes

Thank you very much @cosmictruth.

2 Likes

Signs point to YES @bikesandbacon.

2 Likes

Damn. I want to order one. Price tag is making me pause though. $89 is about the best price I can find from a company called Vape Dispatch. Ah snd they are sold out. Looked at squid website. Looked at getting the mod and tank. they tack on CA sales tax of almost $16.00 and min shipping is almost $8.00. sigh

2 Likes

Thought squid forgave the sales tax. Shows on the invoice but not reflected in the total.

2 Likes

Getting ready to order one of these. waiting to hear back from Squid about the CA sales tax. I see EVCigarettes has them for $99 but they have a 10% off coupon and free shipping. Never heard of them though.

2 Likes

I’ve used EV before. They’re legit.

2 Likes

Nice review i just ordered the rda in black.
Im thinking it will have a good home on here

2 Likes

Thanks a lot @GuernseyNick.

1 Like

4 month FOLLOW UP !!!

Was just chatting with @28If, and he had mentioned some leakage / circuit board issues with his DB v. 2.1. Manufacturers do often claim improving things from versions, but I can attest to the NON-issues with the improved v. 3. Had zero issues, leaking, or firing issues, despite dropping it more than a few times.

The Squid Industries Double Barrel v. 3 is a solid piece, that takes it’s licks, and keeps working.

5 Likes