Stabwood side-by-side stealth squonk?

In the market to upgrade to a nicer mod setup. After browsing for hours I started to imagine what my ideal mod would be/look like. I thought, what the heck, post it to the forums here to see if anyone might know where I can find something similar, or have it custom made.

I found some images that show the colors and style, and even though I did see some squonkers that kinda looked like side by sides none of them really matched my idea. I really like the lighter silver/grey and shape of the digiflavor Silvergrey Scallop side by side, and I found another image on pintrest of the exact colors and look I would like for it. Aqua blending to dark & light wood with silvers and gunmetaldigiflavor_z1_sbs_80w_starter_kit_-_silver_grey_scallop_shell

. Is it possible to get this made as a squonk? I like the idea of it being a stealth mod, even if its got a small fill tank and 18650 I’d still be jazzed about it.

7 Likes

Can’t help but good luck on your quest. :v:

6 Likes

If you haven’t come across him already, have a look at VapeSmarter.
https://www.vapesmarter.org/mods-stabwood-mech-squonkers

6 Likes

Vapesmarter would have been my go to suggestion too.

2 Likes

@Ashuwixen Plus one for Vapesmarter.

3 Likes

There’s a lot of options, nothing in the high end world would match exactly but there are some mods that come close. The Mako V2 by JB MFG is similar, but he usually machines out of delrin or the more expensive Timascus… These are DNA 60 Squonkers with the screen at the bottom but very low profile, you’d be paying around 4-600 dollars USD for the mod… Get yourself a nice 22mm atty on top for 150 bucks and you got yourself a nice carry. You can’t buy these in store generally, you go to their facebook page and wait for a list to get made up, put your name and get the chance to buy one… Welcome to High End…

3 Likes

Ah forgive me, I guess there has been stab made

3 Likes

2 Likes

As for stabwoods with a low profile, for £245.00 you can get an affordable squonker by Chris Scott, I’ve had one of these in my possession and they are very nice, these you can buy from his shop: https://csmods.co.uk/product-category/ko-nano/ He’s a really great dude to boot.

4 Likes

regardless, you can get stuff made but it’s a pretty interesting process, you pick out the block of wood that you want, ask the mod maker your design, pay he mills it and you wait awhile to get one custom built… Too expensive for me, but I’ve thought about it if I was back working.

3 Likes

Well there are many on hand but if you want the job done for around £400.00 There’s only one choice.

1 Like

Thanks for the info all. Going to look through those links. Seems some really nice crafted mods are coming out of the UK, being a brit living abroad kinda makes me proud haha =)

4 Likes