Star wars?

Oh terrific. If you’ve been wondering why after so many years our guberment has decided to admit that UFOs are real, they could have an MO up their sleeves. Just my thinking (I’m very suspicious of our govt. intelligence agencies, for instance)…
If we start hearing about a cosmic threat that would be to the Pentagon’s benefit because LOTS of money will start pouring into our aerodefense programs. Nuh uh, they ain’t taking my tax dollars to fund their Star War games. Remember Reagan’s Star Wars speech? I do. If what these men in the above videos say is true, that we have aircraft that operates like UFOs, they could stage an alien threat and scare the crap out of people. But what do I know except common sense tells me that why would an advanced, alien civilization interested in overcoming us wait until we had nuclear weapons to do so. They would have easily taken us out a long time ago when all we had were muskets:laugh:

The videos I referred to as above are actually below if you’re interested. I may not be in sync with all of Dr. Greer’s activities but these were compelling interviews.

6 Likes

Look up Kardashev Scale, it’s quite interesting. See where it leads you. In a nutshell, it would be the explosions of nuclear weapons that would pique the aliens’ interest as well as alert them that there could be trouble on the way.

4 Likes

Yup, that’s us, always causing trouble! Thx for the search tip, I’ll check it out. Btw, I was secretly hoping you would post a response.

4 Likes

Because you suspect I’m not from Earth?

4 Likes

Yeah, something like that :flushed:

3 Likes

@natbone I read a good portion about the Kardashev Scale. Even though it’s considered a hypothesis I’ve seen thoughts come to fruition. If a human can think of something like that I say it’s possible. What a far out guy. He only just died in 2019.

I think it may have been in the first video that the interviewee was saying that space itself was energy. It’s not just a black void like we think of it.

4 Likes

Look up the Great Filter. It’s an attempt to answer Fermi’s Paradox. It’s very interesting and combined with Kardashev it can be a bit chilling to think about the future of humanity.

4 Likes

It’s always chilling to think about humanity when we have clear resolution of our world leaders constantly in front of us on our TVs. It’s not very hopeful looking. But, if you haven’t already, listen to the interviews I posted. The first one is very long, I know, but the second one is only about a half hour and speaks multitudes. Although, still not very promising as far as humanity goes. We have a ways to go if we’re going to achieve human revolution.

Btw, I did look up the Great Filter.

4 Likes

Looks like I’ve got some interesting research to look up. My faith in humanity in general, has been chipped away and eroded to the size of a pebble. Doesn’t matter whose in charge, I don’t trust any of them.
I just hope our new galactic overlords favor veganism. I’d hate to be a Bacon Double Cheeseburger at Sonic.

7 Likes

I watched them both. Like many, I have very little trust in governments. I have my own story of how the government lied to me and put me in a dangerous position without telling me and others.

6 Likes

Too many Twilight Zones, lol. Remember that one about the Aliens’ book called “How to Serve Man”? Dumbass humans thought it was about servitude. Turned out to be their cookbook :rofl:

6 Likes

Cripesakes, natbone, I’m sorry that happened. The SOBs are either stupid, callous or both. Just no excuse, sorry.

4 Likes

Great episode, a personal favorite. So was the one called “Nothing in the Dark” with Robert Redford. There will never be another show quite as good IMO.

6 Likes

It was deliberate callousness. The older I get, the less I’m impressed by anyone associated with a government. It just took us 5 months to get our sons’ Consular Reports of Birth Abroad (official birth certificates) from the State Department. All they had to do was print the damn things. What a bunch of wankers.

6 Likes

Night Gallery was good too but when they did a revival of the TZ many years later (without Rod) it tanked.

5 Likes

A true leader is a rare thing indeed and hardly none to be found in established governments. It’s more than sad, it’s dangerous as hell. At this point I’m wondering where I can find the nearest hunter/gatherers :sweat_smile: I’m sure you catch my drift.

4 Likes

I do. Sometimes I just want to leave the human race, mainly when I’m awake.

6 Likes

Come on Muth, or Ruth or Whatever the fuck your name is, they are Russian technology, so we should be seeing flying mach 5 space ships any moment now, the big reveal is near - They’ve just been holding onto the technology since the 1950s!

3 Likes

wait, maybe longer! Joe Rogan Looks at Famous Paintings with Aliens in Them - YouTube

1 Like

No, just Godot.

5 Likes