Started mixing with scales :) Help needed

I used to mix many years ago just using syringes, now, I’ve started using scales :slight_smile:
I’m asking if mixers can help me make a milkshake, Irish cream, anything as I love desserts in any form really :slight_smile:
TIA
hAnKy x

9 Likes

Welcome to ELR hAnKy :call_me_hand:

7 Likes

Thank you Rocky :slight_smile: Please go careful with me, I lost my proper mixing virginity (using scales) done my first mix on The UK Mixing Show last night :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Welcome to ELR @Hank1970. Check out the recipe side …

9 Likes

First thing you should do is make yuor flavor stash public in settings so others can be of more assistance :+1:

6 Likes

Ha ha you did well bud live an all Welcome to ELR

7 Likes

@Hank1970 this is Fiddy , i was in chat yesterday while you were mixing…First thing i would suggest is when you can grab some wide mouth bottles to mix in. Adding your ingredients will be ao much easier.

8 Likes

What do you need help with?? Just putting together some combinations for final recipe?? Do you know how to enter the recipe on the recipe side? When i get home I’ll throw a few recipes together from your stash . The Irish Cream ill leave to @McDuckie to help you …

7 Likes

I watched bits and pieces, one thing I would say is bugger off the syringes they suck. Get some twist top bottles for PG, VG and nicotine. I have a smaller 100ml one for nic that I leave in the fridge.

This too!

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Hank1970

6 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined us.

6 Likes

Welcome to ELR @Hank1970 !

7 Likes

Here’s a few for now. @Hank1970 .Ill put together a few more …

13 Likes

I will definitely purchase some wide mouth bottles :slight_smile: it was just old old stuff i had from years ago :slight_smile: tyvm for your advice buddy. :slight_smile: Which bottles do you prefer ??

8 Likes

Personally i get the Chubby Gorilla Wide mouth iin 3 different sizes 10 , 30 and 60ml but if i were you i would just grab some 30s and maybe 60s…

Btw the recipes above i havent mixed , but they should be descent

8 Likes

I’m probably in a minority here, but i like them small. 10ml bottles only and get a 0.01mg scale (they are available right now on AE for under 5$ with shipping included). I wouldn’t change my 0.01 for any 0.1 scale and this is all i have ever used. I use 10ml bottles only because i rather try different recipes (change some flavors, add new, try to bend them in different directions), rather than vape same recipe all the time. I mix 30ml maybe once a year and i rarely mix the same recipe once again. (to say the truth, i don’t even mix over 6ml most of the time; i mix about 50 bottles every 2 weeks and thus try about one thousand recipes in a year with a minimal juice/flavors going to the toilet; which might happen too frequently if i was using 30ml bottles)

8 Likes

Agreed 100pct…

7 Likes

Same here I like using cheap 10ml for experimenting and testing. I do keep a few gorilla 30 & 60ml around for larger batches. But for just starting out I’d say 10ml & 30ml. You can grab them fairly cheap @ Bull City Flavors 10ml gorilla $24.00 for 100 bottles and a 5pk of 30ml for like $2.00.

8 Likes

Never thought about it like that…The 10ml makes sense …I use them for testing sft and recipe so i wasnt even thinking about Hanky testing lol

4 Likes

Try my e liquid supplies on Google search loads on there and cheap

3 Likes