Starting a vape business in the UK with the TPD....Financial Suicide?

I have also signed the petition.

3 Likes

Ps:- you can come to the UK, but shhh :zipper_mouth_face: Or they’ll all want to move over here. :wink::+1:

The Island will sink, we can’t have that! Ps:- you’ll have to do something about the food though, it is shite :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Ahahah. Definitely agree with the food. It’s rubbish over here.
We’ll have to employ a chef. :joy:

1 Like

Maybe you can entice @DarthVapor to move to your side of the pont. Although I have to warn you, he doesn’t cook for fun, just business, so employ definitely means pay. Or should I say he doesn’t Chef for fun? I called him a cook once and that was a mistake, he forgave my rudeness and ignorance :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Just tell him it’s an interview for "hell’s kitchen " :yum:

3 Likes

just watched half that video, i’ll watch the rest later, some great comments in there, somebody somewhere was paid a LOT of money to bring in the TPD, so corrupt, thanks for sharing this :+1:

You’re welcome, I thought it was a joy to watch it, so refreshing. :+1::+1: Outta likes :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m confused. Are you trying to entice him? Or scare him off?! ;p

3 Likes

@Pugs1970 Can I be cheeky and ask where you get your nicotine from? I am only a beginner in diy mixing as you might have guessed, the nic I’ve got from two different vendors so far have been too peppery. Even on 4.5mg/ml I get a throat hit which I do not like.

1 Like

are you in the UK? if you are then I have found Darkstar to be the best in quality and price at the moment

http://www.darkstarvapour.co.uk/shop/72mg-nicotine

2 Likes

I got mine from darkstarvapour, this was my second vendor and the one I am currently using in my liquids. I must be doing something wrong with my liquids then, maybe not mixing the contents well enough. I only make 10ml batches to sort of try various flavours.

2 Likes

Well my last batch was from Vapable and that was ok? expensive though, Darkstar are quite well known for the quality so I don’t know, how are you keeping it? I bought a litre bottle from vapable but it went off quite quickly, now I use the smaller 100ml bottles from darkstar (freezer pack) seems to keep fresher for longer.

2 Likes

I’ll second Darkstar for their nic, 250ml bottels and i keep mine in the freezer. Also i get mine in pg.

2 Likes

I have the 72mg 100ml in PG still going. I just keep it inside a box and don’t expose it much to light. Its been out like that for a couple of months now, would it help if I put it now in the freezer or should I buy another bottle and give it a fresh start?

Another Darkstar user, like @Pattie i store in freezer but mine is in VG. Make sure you give your nic a good shake before using it.

3 Likes

Keeping your nic in the freezer will prolong the life of your nic 10 fold. Highly recommended, just as @Pugs1970 and @jhmiller has suggested, give it a good mix/shake before use.

3 Likes

to be honest it sounds like it’s already gone, I’d be tempted to get a fresh batch and keep it in the freezer.

2 Likes

Ordering from Darkstarvapour now. Need some VG also. Thanks.

2 Likes

Might want to try your Nic in a VG base while you’re at it. Just another thing to help cut down on the throat hit.

1 Like