Stash in common and ELR profile page links

As some of you might have noticed, two new features made it to ELR. When you inspect somone’s stash, you can now see which flavors you have in common, and which ones you haven’t.

You can actually see which ones you have in common with several people, although there isn’t a nice interface for that at the moment. To get the details of that see this post:

Also, a pretty big thing (for me) is that when people have logged out and into the forum (just one time should do it), you can now see a link to their ELR profile page from the user card (the one that pops up when you click a username here), and on their forum profile page :slight_smile: I’ve been wanting that since I set up the forum, and I finally figured out a way to do it :slight_smile:

I hope some of you find it useful!

:slight_smile: Lars

26 Likes

Many thanks for this !

6 Likes

Loving it already!!

2 Likes

I’ve been poking around for mixers to test this on and have been a little surprised to find that a few prominent/well known mixers have private stashes.

Just out of curiosity, and feel free to ignore this, why do some of you prefer not to make you Flavor Stash public? @freshepies, @Jennifer_Jarvis?

Is there a negative side to opening a stash for others to see?

(Edit: removed Ken O 'Where since I realized he is on hiatus!)

1 Like

Some haven’t made a stash public because it may not have been an option prior or have thought check a box.

Even at this point I don’t think my own stash is public. But sadly there may only be 10 flavors in there. Lol.

2 Likes

Mine is a mess and in no way reflects what is actually on my shelves.

4 Likes

I thought something like that might be the case after looking up Wayne’s. He has like 52 flavors in his. I can just see you guys putting in entire flavor house lines after someone sends you a giant shipment.

Hey, I think you had a little to do with this new function coming into being. I’d been watching a couple of your shows with Lumi and she had shared her stash or new order with you so you two could mix. I didnt think of it at the time, but that was pretty fresh in my head when this idea popped up. Keep up the good work, man!

2 Likes

Yeah, its a really cool feature, when I actually get around to organizing myself I’ll try to update it, lol.

Thank you for the kind words!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.