Steam Crave Aromamizer Plus V2

If you really wanted to you could squonk the mesh deck in tank mode as well, by shutting off the JFC.

5 Likes

Yep and the Viking is in development as well at 35mm :smile:

4 Likes

TZ it looks like the basic kit will be about $50 RRP

5 Likes

be still my beating heart!

4 Likes

Apparently pre-orders will start in a few days, and shipping around the end of the month.
Basic Kit $49.99
Advanced Kit $69.99

6 Likes

I highly recommend the Aromamizer Supreme v2. I use the regular postless deck. Crazy easy and neither big nor clunky. Flavor is awesome. Slightly restricted DTL.

I do want to try a Plus v2, but that thing looks monstrous on an Aegis Legend, like it would tip over if the wind blew. Pic is of the Plus v1, but I think they’re about the same size (?)

8 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes I’m going to back @Plunderdrum on this one. Probably one of the better (not huge) SC’s out there.

9 Likes

The Aromamizer Plus V2 is now available for pre-order, with a basic kit and an advanced kit option.
https://shop.steamcrave.com/c/aromamizer-plus-v2_0367
Members of Steam Crave Fans Club can even get a discount of 20%

5 Likes

Man o man o man @Tworrs

8 Likes

Steam Crave are having to change the name of the upcoming Viking 35mm RDTA due to a copyright being held by BT.
New name will be Ragnar, who I believe was a 9th century viking.
BT strike again, one more reason to hate them.

3 Likes

Can the postless deck squonk?

2 Likes

No the postless deck doesn’t squonk, only the mesh deck does.

3 Likes

Awww, that’s a missed opportunity lol

4 Likes

Yes I agree

2 Likes

I have the Plus v1, recently got the mesh deck as an extra. And put the 20ml glass back because it handles itself so well, the 10ml just not lasting)

What is up with the Aromamizer Plus (and I am sure the v2 as well)?

Is it magic? What sorcery is happening inside?

With the same mesh coils and wicking methods I can maybe push the Doom and the Profile to maybe 40w, a dry hit being imminent and not too far in the future. (using same 80/20 liquid)

But on the Plus I can push to 57w. Perfectly smooth, perfect flavour, the cotton lasting for more than a week, pushing it to 2.

Amazing.

And now I want the v2.

4 Likes

May I suggest getting the Aromamizer Ragnar 35mm, it will also take the Plus mesh deck, and to be honest it takes it all to a whole new level.

4 Likes

Oh I wish. The only way we can get the “non-mainstream” tanks here is to order directly, DHL is usually about $35, adding another tanks and maybe some wire makes shipping close to $50. With the Plus v2 already $50-ish…

My country is big into vaping. But then you really are stuck with the fly by night atties, more hype than anything else. If Rip Trippers approved we have it next day in all the shops. Sigh…

2 Likes

Doesn’t this mean that it will take all of the existing AP V1 decks,Dual post, serial, postless, mesh, and single?

4 Likes

My word, look at the size of that thing (man I’ve heard that before).

6 Likes

Yeah, it does take all the V1 decks with the included adapter. The Ragnar 35mm deck it is supplied with has bottom as well as side airflow. Have mine ordered and hope to have it by the end of this month.

6 Likes