Steam crave did what?!

I have a dual post deck on the way, for my Aromamizer Plus. I have seen you mention running vertical coils. That is why I dropped a dual post deck in the basket on my last order. Can’t wait to give it a try!

2 Likes

Well can’t wait to hear what you think of it @JiM210. Seems with the postless decks being the rage now, vertical coiling is becoming less commonplace. Too easy to make, seutp, wick. I’ve just had too good luck with the flavor, ease of wicking, etc. I’m assuming if you were a heavy chain vaper you could run the tails dry, but with even fairly heavy vaping, I’ve never had an issue.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Thx, I do know verticals are better with the AF in these. I’ll just have to do a little more work. sigh

3 Likes

So I’ve received my dual post deck and my 50% off blowout Stainless Steamcrave Arommamizer plus. I built dual vertical coils from 20 gauge Kanthal A1, 6.8 wraps each, 4mm, Ohm’ing in at 0.17 Ohms together. This is my first vertical coil build, inspired by @SessionDrummer photos :laughing: I found the coiling quite easy but the wicking was a bit different and no real room at the bottom but I managed. I lathered it up with my version of “Bust a Coffee Nut” and set my new Steamcrave Hadron 220 mod to 70.0 Watts. OMFG!!! … I AM sold!!! This setup is hitting like a freight train. I need to reduce my Nic some :dizzy_face:

The dual vertical coils have exceeded my expectations. I will be buying some extra dual post decks on my next Steamcrave order. Thank you @SessionDrummer for the inspiration :love_you_gesture: :sunglasses: :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

It’s a great setup! I’ve had the hadron a few days and I’ve always loved the aromamizer plus I only have 4 of them.

5 Likes