Steam Crave Glaz Mini Pure MTL 23mm RTA review by Mjag

Ya, I feel ya. I just want to review some products that haven’t been out for a while already maybe review a product or two that are just hitting the market but your right and I am content.

I’m not sure that came out like I intended it but it’s to late to change.

4 Likes

You expressed yourself fine bro, I just wanted to convey how much the review scene has changed. Just look how reviews are lacking here on ELR as of late, there few and far between. There is also a lack of new products coming out as opposed to a year ago. When I attended the ECC show a few months back it was nicknamed the Pod show, the lack of new non-pod products was crazy.

After all this BS subsides regarding bans it will pick up again, just keep putting out your quality reviews :+1:

7 Likes

I love my rose:) wish I hadn’t posted that deal, 4 days later I went back to get a 2nd and they were sold out lol cheapest I’ve seen since is in the 25-30 dollar range, the tank is worth that much I just don’t have it lol

6 Likes

I hear ya…lol, they sold out fast. The build quality is great on the Rose and a solid vape to boot, thanks again for posting it :+1:

5 Likes

Good points @mjag. I still get contacted, but not as often. Personally speaking, I just don’t have the time lately LOL, BUT, as you said, it has changed somewhat. You do a lot more reviews than I do, but I don’t miss the “hassles” involved, that’s for sure. You ain’t missing anything @Dan_the_Man. Far far better (IMO), to buy what you want to buy, and if you feel motivated, AND, you have the time, put something up. Much better that way.

5 Likes

Hehe @mjag, I missed this ^^^ on my first read.

5 Likes

I gotta ask @mjag what “Rose” are you guys talking about ??

6 Likes

Yeah, it is tough to find the time for sure. Going to try and get the Aegis Squonk kit review out tonight when I get home. If not then it might not be until the weekend as the rest of the week is busy. After that I only have 2 more products to review, well maybe 3 but nothing more on the way which is OK.

We are talking about the Fumytech Rose MTL RTA, it is one of the tanks I used in my comparison. Pretty tough to find now but a really good tank. I got the Rose on a single 18650 Starrs black and gold mod for some matching and the Glaz Mini can almost be crazy glued to my Hcigar Warwolf :grin: the 2 make for a great match. Both are still getting daily use and I don’t have to change the battery for 2 days or more usually.

5 Likes

Thank you very much, I am now LESS stupid now. :slight_smile:

Sorry for the derail on your review thread, I’ve really only tried the Beserker (have the newer one coming), and it’s OK, but maybe I’m using wrong coils, not sure yet). How does the Rose compare to the Beserker, if you know ?

5 Likes

It looks like the Steamcrave Glaze Mini is back in stock.

https://shop.steamcrave.com/glazminirta_p1003.html

7 Likes

Never tried the Berserker so can’t help ya there brother. You can open up the Rose airflow more than the Glaz Mini so it gets cloudier but still tight. The Glaz is easier to wick, I like them both, if I had to choose it is almost a coin flip as they both have pros and cons, depends on what’s important to the end-user.

5 Likes

Berserker rta or rda?

5 Likes

:+1::+1::+1:

I think only a reviewer would notice because even though it has slowed down it’s still an avalanche.

I find it amazing that pods are so popular. They are basically a Cardo in a different package, a package you have to keep purchasing. :roll_eyes::expressionless: Where was ECC this year? The pod show, thats funny.

Will do…

5 Likes

I really hated pods when they first came out but wow have they improved. A lot of them are using mesh coils now and are basically restricted deep lung hits with optional MTL coils if you want that tighter draw. I now always carry a couple of pods in the car when I need something as small as a key fob for a stealth nic fix. I would rather carry the Glaz Mini for a better vape but even it, with a mod attached, can be bigger than I would like at times.

6 Likes

That’s true.

That’s true too.

3 Likes

So I got the Siren V2 a little while back but the top cap is loose so keep loosing pressure in the tank and getting leaks. Fixed it somewhat by putting a plastic shim under the rubber on the top cap but it is still a little spity at times.

Flavor on it is pretty good, might be better than the Glaz mini but not sure if that is just because of the slight spit back I am getting. Just took a hit off of it and the deck is flooded again, going to have to try and figure out how to fix this, any tips?

3 Likes

Sorry @mjag I got nothing …

3 Likes

No worries bud, not too concerned about it but it would be nice to be able to do a proper comparison.

2 Likes

that is a good idea. That totally sucks dude, I am pissed off for you.

I took the top cap seal off of mine and I was thinking some silicone or maybe hot glue? I am assuming the rubber seal is faulty somehow, could you elaborate or send a pic or two?

Maybe a thickish O ring underneath? I am looking at some flat O rings I have sitting around that might work.

You don’t live in the States, do you? I went to look at your profile but you don’t have one. Shame on you man. shame. (joking). So… you don’t post your recipes? I am curious now so forgive if I pry too much.

3 Likes

It is better, no leaking but if sitting for a while the first few hits I get a gurgling and spit back from the deck flooding. I tried an oring but it was too much, couldn’t get the top closed properly. Haven’t messed with it anymore, just haven’t had the time, maybe after the holidays.

I am from Commifornia…errrr, California :grin: Didn’t know I never setup a profile on here other than the Profile RDA :+1: I started DIY on a juice calculator on my laptop before I discovered ELR. That is why I don’t have any recipes posted but may change that in the new year.

2 Likes