Steam Crave Glaz Mini Pure MTL 23mm RTA review by Mjag

Wife’s been chasing me with a wooden spoon. Says she is getting a little fed up with having to clean the vape off the walls, doors, windows, furniture, pictures, stove and refrigerator, basically everything in the house. In an effort to cut down on it I got a JUUL, and while yeah, it’s sufficient to keep me from going outside all the time with my “good” vapes, I have a problem paying for those stupid little pods. So I ordered a Glaz Mini. Hoping I can find satisfaction with it and avoid the wood spoon splinters.

6 Likes

oh my gosh… @SthrnMixer… you did not go juul… no way!!! lol
hope you like your new tank! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I have never tried a JUUL, let me know how it compares. Remember, bob and weave when the wooden spoon starts swinging, avoiding a direct hit helps with the splinters :grin:

2 Likes

No, I didn’t go JUUL. I bought one while I was in Nashville at a conference where the property was quite unfriendly to anything. It was great to have a puff without raising the air raid sirens. Then I’ve been trying to use them at home a bit to cut down on my wife’s discontent. And in truth, a couple tugs off the JUUL and it helps me till I can step outside. It’s just not what I enjoy the most. And I think once anyone learns to build or mix juice they will never be happy buying coils or liquid. Can I get an amen? :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Amen!!! :stuck_out_tongue: Just gave you a hard time, @SthrnMixer
but I can not use it… does wacky things to my blood pressure…

3 Likes

Got it. Built with 26ga Nichrome, 2.5mm ID and 6 wraps. Vaping it at 13 watts. Normally I’m around 113 watts.

Lovely! For a MTL this is far better than I had hoped. Much betterer than the JUUL to answer your question.

I think my last MTL tank was a Kayfun years ago. Now to be clear, this is not my preferred way to vape, but I can see how it will help keep that wooden spoon in the drawer :wink:

I picked up a Wasp Nano MTL too. Probably give that one a few days before I try it.

3 Likes

Love hearing feedback, good or bad. Have to admit, that it beats the JUUL is really satisfying, not a fan of that company.

You will find me vaping my big boy tanks most of the time too but that is always outside, in my car alone or in the garage. Great to find something that works when we can’t just fog out the place.

Thanks for the feedback @SthrnMixer :+1:

3 Likes