Steamcrave Aromamizer Plus v2

Bought a Steamcrave Aromamizer Plus v2 about 8 months ago when I started. Used it once then put it in a drawer. Pulled it out to give it another go and I think I’m missing the threaded part that connects to the mod?See photos.

Anyone know what I’m missing and if so where to find a replacement part or is this something silly that I’m overlooking? Thanks!

5 Likes

Looks like you have a part of a mod stucked on the threads😊

8 Likes

Too funny! That was it, thank you!

6 Likes

Your not missing your threads , looks like you have a few to many,
Some how it looks like youve screwed the tank into a mod and them threads got pulled out with the tank

6 Likes

It was part of an old g2-priv mod I was given that was screwed on the bottom… I apparently pulled part of the mod out and it remained attached.

I was able to unscrew it and it’s back to working order. Omg too funny.

:joy::joy:

12 Likes

you forgot the golden rule Steam Craves don’t break but they will break what they touch. I’ve had a few 510s break due to them.

5 Likes

No kidding :joy::joy: that’s crazy.

3 Likes

Please share your experience or any further questions about the Aplus-II

3 Likes

@SolteroDIY I didn’t get on this fast enough, but being the “SteamCrave Guy”, I did a double take on your pics. “Hehe, wait, WHUT !!!”.

Glad you got it sorted.

5 Likes

Dang! That’s a first for me. Glad you got it sorted out.

3 Likes

:joy::joy: much learning has occured in the last year since I started vaping and DIY mixing. Thank you to everyone for helping, it’s now my favorite hobby :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I assume it is due to the sizeable mass of them: I have a fair few RDAs which would be regarded as Beasty but my Ragnar on RDA mode makes them seem weightless.

4 Likes