Steamcrave Aromamizer RDTA V2 in 2022

Hello everyone.
Was looking for RTA / RDTA for best flavor, not cloud chasing.

I already have…
DJV rdta, dead rabbit v2 rdta, Hellvape Destiny rdta, wasp nano2. And Coilturd An RDA.

I want to know, Steamcrave Aromamizer RDTA V2 is still worth to buy in 2022? Someone is offering me almost new for $18.

Can you guys suggest me any other option to consider? Or stick with my already tanks?

4 Likes

@aftab1003

ABSOLUTELY !!!

9 Likes

I’ll second that. I seriously doubt you can regret getting it.

6 Likes

I don’t think 2022 matters. If it was good a few years ago it will be good today. Depends on what you want to spend. $18.00 is about half price. Should come with the postless deck so you can build single or dule coil. It’s a great RDTA quality wise and has very good flavor. You have to follow a rules to top fill. Doesn’t leak or sweat like other RDA’s if you follow the rules. It can be laid on it’s side without leaking. If it’s in good shape it’s a good buy.

6 Likes

If it’s the one I’m thinking of, I didn’t care for it. Some of the airflow holes aimed at my wick tails no matter what I tried. I think it would be best suited for vertical coils which I don’t care to do. There might’ve been a one hole option for each side, but don’t remember. I’m a pretty big fan of the Aromamizer Lite and Supreme series. I got into Steam Crave way late but still only tried a few of their tanks. I’ve never tried any of the bigger 30mm ones.

Im having trouble remembering the name of the site I got them from but they were $5 for a long time. That’s gonna bother me until I remember the name lol.

Edit: I’m pretty sure it was VapeNW.

4 Likes

Yes! Great deal, I’d take it. I use one on a daily basis!

6 Likes