Steamcrave Aromamizer V3

Hello all,

I bought two of these based on good reviews and the fact that it holds alot of liquid. I need some tips on building it on a postless deck and just some daily use tips based on experience. Thanks in advance!

8 Likes

Pretty easy to wick. Just make sure you span the insulation with each end of your coil. I cut the cotton to the outside of the base, thin and fluff tails and tuck. Prime wick.
Remember to close the juice port ( top adjustment band) before adding your liquid. Once you fill the bowl replace cap. Now you can oper the juice port. You will see the liquid levels drop as it fills the well below. Adjust airflow to your preference and your good to go.
Congrats on your purchase. It’s a true to taste flavor RTA.

6 Likes

I’m actually vaping mine right this minute. I cut my leads at 4mm. The wicking is fairly simple. You don’t need as much cotton as you think you might need. I fluff and lay right in the well, making sure it doesn’t touch the bottom, or peek through the hole.

9 Likes

The same mod and setup I use. Great flavor indeed!

4 Likes

I’ve been really enjoying mine. It definitely lives up to the Aromamizer name.

2 Likes

@Lynda_Marie Those are some great looking coils you got there😉

2 Likes

That’s the key one to remember: If you don’t, then you’ll have the tank draining all over your hands when you try to refill.

4 Likes

Thank you! A friend of mine makes them. They last forever!

2 Likes

It won’t leak if quick about getting the cap back on, using dual coils, and hitting it fast a few times right afterwards.

2 Likes