Done :smiley:

4 Likes

tenor

Thanks @Digbys :wink:

4 Likes

Did the Blotto turn up?..

4 Likes

Yes it sure did :slight_smile:
I was actually looking at it while taking a big toot from the Zesthia :crazy_face:

I had that and a Zeus X coming in at the same time.

4 Likes

Iā€™ll give it a 4/5ā€¦ itā€™s an OK tank but Iā€™m not really blown away by it.
The flavor is good, itā€™s easy to build on and wick, doesnā€™t leak and it certainly does look good. Those are all great positives about the tank and why it gets an above average score and oh my what good machining on this tank! From the 3 tanks that I got in, itā€™s the only one with a long enough 510 pin that it works on my old Wismec RX 2/3. They clearly thought about the design and it shows.

What I donā€™t like is the limited coil size, the flavor is there but I really expected it to be a tad better. The thing that really annoys me though is the drip tip. While itā€™s looking awesome on it (Iā€™ve got the gunmetal / ultem tip version), itā€™s medium low profile and has a very thick edge. While itā€™s even lower on the Zeus X, itā€™s still a lot more comfortable to wrap your lips around than on the Blotto. Iā€™ll definitely replace it and just maybe I can squeeze a little more flavor from it by doing so.

Overall, Iā€™m still happy Iā€™ve bought it.

4 Likes

Glad to hear it man :wink:

3 Likes

And giving steampugs a shamless bump too x noms close in 4 days

5 Likes

Legend :grin::+1: thanks @Digbys :raised_hands:

3 Likes

Second place is not bad is it?? Better than last year! Itā€™s like ending first, Mooch is worldwide and is in everybodyā€™s mouth, so you practically won!

BTW Of course I voted you!

5 Likes

Why thank you very much :grin: :+1:
Mooch should just be awarded a gold for services to the industry every year and call it done, no one does what he does and no one will ever, and should ever, beat him in a category that heā€™s in, it feels like first place for hardware reviewers to me (thatā€™s my story and Iā€™m goddam sticking to it :joy:)
I couldnā€™t be happier :heart::grin::grin:

6 Likes