Steampugs 2019 ecigclick Awards

Hey all!
giphy
Well here we are once again, the 2019 ecigclick awards are upon us, this is the nomination stage, once the nomination stage is done the voting starts for the ten highest nominations in each category.
If you remember last year I came third in the ‘Best Writer/Blogger’ category (you’ll have to remember it because I never EVER mention to anyone ever at all ever no no not once) and it would be ever so slightly cool to be nominated again.

So please - take a minute out of your day to nominate your favorites in this wonderful industry of ours (That’s me by the way…you got that right? Steampugs - www.steampugs.co.uk, just so’s we’re clear on that :kissing_heart:) Of course… I may not even make the voting stages, but to be nominated at all does pretty good things as far as manufacturers & suppliers go, it means I get to review better gear more often… Unless you hate my reviews obv… In which case you wouldn’t be doing yourself any favours at all by doing any of this… I need to learn when to shut up don’t I… :thinking:
Thanks in advance!!
Love you all very inappropriately… Kisses :kissing_heart:

12 Likes

I got ya.
I got myself too. I mean why not but I went there for you bro.

5 Likes

Done @Steampugs

4 Likes

You had me up until ‘Love you all very inappropriately… Kisses’ but I still voted for ya :grinning:

4 Likes

Dude, of course, your classed as video!
Man to be nominated by another reviewer is truly awesome thank you, I’ll see if I can vote for you by amending, I’m sure I didn’t vote for international :+1::+1: thanks brother :wink::+1:

3 Likes

Cheers Damn, ledge :wink::+1::beer:

3 Likes

Lies… That was your favourite part, denial is a very cruel mistress :smiling_imp:

Thanks brother, very much appreciated sir :ok_hand::wink:

4 Likes

You flatter me (I’ll take it) but don’t waste your vote on me. I only voted for myself because I thought it would be funny plus IMO I think I’m the best youtube reviewer out there. LOL :rofl::sunglasses:

I’m glad you posted that because I miss it every year. Oh ya, who is the best UK youtube reviewer? I don’t think I know any. Is Todd one?

3 Likes

That most certainly has to be Vic, no?

7 Likes

I don’t know. I don’t know vic.

I know this will sound… bad? Anywho, it’s the accent I can’t listen and learn at the same time with that “English”. (joking… partly)

4 Likes

We can always hope, else we’re stuck with another year of bragging :rofl:

6 Likes

You made me buy that Blotto and I’m getting it later today… I’m gonna wait and see how that turned out :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Just kidding, and I voted for Dan too.

6 Likes

He doesn’t sound “English” tbh… but yeah, no American for sure. He’s Scottish so none of that posh English.

6 Likes

Ya, he made me want to buy it, which of course I can’t but I did see If my sponsor wanted to send one along. :crossed_fingers:

Oh ya, thanks for the link. I didn’t go looking because I thought you might grab a link. Thanks dude.

3 Likes

Well I voted for your Cat @Dan_the_Man. :heart_eyes_cat:

6 Likes

LOL at least you have your priorities set. :laughing: I would tell her, but I’m afraid it would go to her head.

7 Likes

lmGRdk9

4 Likes

Thanks awfully you lovely lot you

tenor%20(3)

I do… Obv… I was just being polite… :smirk::thinking:

5 Likes

Vics pretty good man, yeah he’s massively Scottish lol, but a good guy, from the UK he’s prob the most well known now, he pretty much wins it every year

5 Likes

Voted, honestly, I always have fun with your reviews

4 Likes