Steampugs got nominated....AGAIN......when will you people learn...?

Well, being the ever humble, self depreciating pillar of the community that I indeed…am (ahem) seems to have done something…dare I say…good? I mean I’m as shocked as anyone that people still read my utter nonsense after all these years but nay…the people have spoken…both of them…ok maybe one…

And this deranged fugly alien has said that I should be nominated for another award…

And I don’t blame you, because let’s be honest here…you’ll never hear the end of it IF I do it again…but that’s on you so…(shrugs)

BUT…apparently, so rumor has it, ecigclick have promised that if you vote for me, they’ll make sure I never get nominated again so…hey…I don’t make the rules, I mean…if you don’t want me to remind you that I’ve won another award every day for ever and ever and probably more than that…then…vote for me…or something :man_shrugging:

Jokes aside, I couldn’t be more happy and proud of my little team for being nominated, that in itself is incredible, but the competition is FIERCE this year so i’d be incredibly surprised if I get one of the top 3 spots again, but…you never know, weirder things have happened…usually to me…most of the time, but…winning one is not just about me boring you with that fact for all eternity, it means I get noticed by more high profile people, therefore get to review better gear more often, it really is that simple.

Thank you to everyone who nominated Steampugs in this years ecigclick awards, it means more to me than I can possibly say, and after all…it all started here for me, so…it’s kinda your fault really when you think about it :wink:
So if you like my material then, feel free to throw me a vote again, it will mean a great deal to us over at Steampugs HQ, and who knows…maybe we can do it again :crossed_fingers: just follow this link, I’m in the bottom category for ‘Best vape writer/Blogger’ and I’m Steampugs.

ecigclick Vape Awards 2019 - Live Polls

Thanks in advance everyone! and thanks again for nominating us! love you all!!..especially you…you little minx :wink: …(?)

15 Likes

Fingers crossed you will jump to 1st place🤞

6 Likes

I truly appreciate your optimism man lol, but Mooch is exactly where he will always be, and rightly so, the mans service to the industry is paramount, I’d LOVE it if I got third again, but it’s gonna be so tough this year…I’m not so optimistic about that this time lol, thanks man :wink:

10 Likes

Well, I just voted you, honestly. Right now, you’re going third …

6 Likes

Thirds amazing, we’ll see if it sticks :grin::ok_hand::crossed_fingers:

Thank you Gus, I appreciate that :raised_hands::+1:

5 Likes

Voted Pugs.

5 Likes

I voted tooo… nananabooboo :crazy_face:
Smoky… put down the coffee… come on… :coffee: :racing_car::grin:

It would be cool if we all could do this for us diy’ers and mixers… but I wouldn’t want it to turn into a major like cat fight… its all about balance… flavors and balance :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Sorry, Pugs, but I voted for you as well. Something about your rambling style just gets me right in the funny bone, and on this side of the pond that’s a rare commodity!

7 Likes

Just voted. You’re #2!

6 Likes

done voted. you’re number 3 again

6 Likes

Legend @SessionDrummer thank you :wink: :raised_hands:

@anon84779643 thank you very much indeed :wink: it’s really appreciated :grin::ok_hand:

Thanks @paingawd, a vote for me is a vote for democracy and sustainable rain forests…and probably Turtles…I don’t know…I’m not very good at politics :man_shrugging:…but Thanks you! :grin::raised_hands:

@TorturedZen I just absolutely shat myself then so went to check, @delltrapp is right I’m #3 but it’s so close, maybe I snuck in front for a bit, I can’t even imagine if I got 2nd in that group, so many big names there, it would be incredible, I’ve got until the 17th Dec so…long ways to go, thank you for the vote!! and thank you too @delltrapp :wink: you’re both awesome :wink::ok_hand:

8 Likes

As of now you are No 2 :tada:

5 Likes

AMAZING!! :grin: :grin: :grin: :ok_hand:

I’m so happy right now :clap::clap: :heart::heart:

7 Likes

Fixed it for ya @Steampugs. So after you see this you will be asleep in under 30 seconds

10 Likes

If only mate… If only… I mean who really needs Mooch anyway :thinking::rofl:

FFS… I was ahead of him and now he’s crept back up again :weary:
I’m gonna be a wreck at this rate :rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

voted, its a nightmare mate, always checking it lol

4 Likes

Cheers @Digbys :grin::grin::+1::crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

6 Likes

Hey… I’d take it :ok_hand::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes