Stentorian ram squonk mod fire button

Does anyone know where i can find a replacement fire button? The button on one of mine has crapped out, i can replace it but idk the terminology to get the proper button due to it being on a wire and not just pushing a piece of copper over to complete the circuit. Thanks!

4 Likes

Hmmm, I’m not up to date on where those buttons are had, BUT, …

5 Likes

Best I can tell you is to contact WOTOFO cs . They should have the part you need. Most other vendors are going to contact WOTOFO to get the part.

Lost my 1/4 turn cap to my Steam Crave Supreme 3 and the only people who would help me was Steam Crave. The shipping was also cheaper than any store.

4 Likes

Could try and contact these two:

https://www.kidneypuncher.com/rba-repair-kits/

4 Likes

Modmaker in the uk have a range of mech button and he did ship all over the world try them

2 Likes

Wotofo sells a spares box, cheap. When checking out just write in the comments box what part you need. I’d email them first support@wotofo.com

It might be cheaper to just buy a new one if you can find one. They are not in production any longer.

3 Likes

Thanks everyone! I’ve bought stuff from fat daddy before, but last time i looked there were several types of buttons on his site and they all were different applications and idk which is which lol

2 Likes