Sterling Cloud Flavors Reviewed by SessionDrummer -- Testing Now

I gotta try this donut cake later. I opened the bottle and that shit smells super potent. Just opening the bottle made the whole room smell for a while. We may be using these too high because these ones i got all smell highly concentrated

2 Likes

The “Extra Clean” intrigued me @STR8V8PING. It reminded me of the OPPOSITE, when LorAnn was shipping flavors with “colorings” !!!

Nice to see that.

2 Likes

Unfortunately there is No right way to name these. They will be entered as Apex or Sterling or Silver. Imagine if there was an auto coreectuin type of thing where if you entered ine of these 3 names the dstbase would auto correct it to the right one…

4 Likes

Its the same old, “If you aren’t with us you’re against us.” mentality. Hivemind horseshit, IMO.

First flavors i mixed with were Lorann, Bavarian Cream, Butter Rum, Rootbeer and Strawberry. It was what Walmart carried at the time.

I never bought into the hate and still use some of their stuff today.

5 Likes

I just tried the sugar cookie. I didnt know if i was gonna like this. It smelled very strong and almost weird and pungent in the bottle. Makes the whole room smell kind of like curry. Well it tastes fking spot on. They really nailed this one. Most authentic sugar cookie flavor by far. Its very saturated too. You can taste every part of it from a slightly crisp edge to the goey chewy middle. I get it a easy 10. The vapor even smells like a sugar cookie. Unlike any other sugar cookie which are more like sugar cookie suggestions and dont really taste like a real sugar cookie. This one does. Id say this is a MUST have. I can vape this solo

4 Likes

@STR8V8PING what percentage are we talking about ?

2 Likes

I mixed it at 3

3 Likes

Hehe, I’m trying to reconcile these two statements.

These two I can understand.

2 Likes

Lol its strange . The aroma really smells strong of curry before mixing but when mixed and vaped it smells like gooey sugar cookie. I can see that curry aroma turning some people off. It comes close to it on the vape but you can taste its not curry but the gooey cookie.its that aroma that kind of distinguish a real sugar cookie from a regular type cookie if that makes sense

3 Likes

Can you please specify which Sugar Cookie you used? I am still struggling with knowing which of the tens of thousands variations to use, lol.

3 Likes

@KC111 I think he chose the “Coffee Bean” type.

If you look at the breakdown, they’re all pretty similar. I might get the “Ice Cream” type.

3 Likes

@SessionDrummer @STR8V8PING was referring to the sugar cookie, not coffee. I’m going to have to go through your notes again. Thank you D-Man!!
I just tried the sugar cookie. I didnt know if i was gonna like this. It smelled very strong and almost weird and pungent in the bottle. Makes the whole room smell kind of like curry. Well it tastes fking spot on. They really nailed this one. Most authentic sugar cookie flavor by far. Its very saturated too. You can taste every part of it from a slightly crisp edge to the goey chewy middle. I get it a easy 10. The vapor even smells like a sugar cookie. Unlike any other sugar cookie which are more like sugar cookie suggestions and dont really taste like a real sugar cookie. This one does. Id say this is a MUST have. I can vape this solo
[/quote]

3 Likes
3 Likes

Thank you!! I actually had 1303BEV - Sugar Cookie Type Flavor, Natural & Artificial in my cart instead of 1303COF because they were both water soluable, so I wouldn’t have known which one to select.

2 Likes

I didnt realize there were 2

3 Likes

Now I see what you mean by COF vs. BEV
vs the others, etc.

3 Likes

Now that SD has pointed out the SKU names, I realize now that the COF or BEV are the ones we want for vaping, I think. I am just now noticing this.

2 Likes

Its so tough to navaigate as there appeara to be vapeable flavors outside the coffee section to like in the baking section. I just looked at the ingridients listed on each flavor to make sure its not one that contains sugars and other stuff

3 Likes

And that is why I will ask you or SD first before I buy. The only Smore Type I can find is the TTB, so I will have to ask him which Smore type he got.

2 Likes

The vanilla extract is in its own section

3 Likes