Sterling Cloud Flavors Reviewed by SessionDrummer -- Testing Now

Oh man that one sounds amazing. I usually try to get.my custard more icing like on the palette and that sounds like it fits the bill. Madigascar in a pudding sounds awesome kinda like how i been making my custard with cap v2 plus holy vanilla and em

2 Likes

This should be the one. I know their site is a pain to navigate with stuff all in different catagories

3 Likes

@D.Sims try this out.

https://www.apexflavors.com/pages/SearchResults2?sp=vanilla+cream+type

Check the ingredients, and make sure it’s water soluble.

3 Likes

It is- and thanks @STR8V8PING

Thanks @SessionDrummer. Im getting an order together right meow! :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Got some flavors in from apex

4 Likes

Wait a minute @STR8V8PING APEX is shipping “Silver Cloud” labels ?

2 Likes

Flip one of them around for me, and take another pic if you don’t mind.

2 Likes

Very subtle differences in their offerings. I don’t think any of us care about TTB Approval.

1 Like

4 Likes

3 Likes

Maybe we should change the name to silver cloud in elr as thats what they are. Iv only seen them called sterling cloud at diyvs (maybe a typo lol)

2 Likes

Roger that, so the only thing we have to wonder about is the Ethyl Alcohol if anything. :slight_smile:

1 Like

1 Like

LOL, that’s outside my paygrade.

2 Likes

They dont all have ethyl alcohol and water.

2 Likes

Did you buy all of the Coffee Bean flavors ?

1 Like

No i think one of the 3 i got were in the coffee section. I think another was in the baking section

I just went off the ingridients list for each flavor at the bottom of each page to make sure theres nothing unvapable in it. It can get confusing

2 Likes

I tried the vanilla extract last night. Its very good. Very clean flavorfull madigascar vanilla flavor

3 Likes

A similar Notice like that from Loranns years ago got them a lot of hate. I dont understand why they got the hate bc if i had a flavor company i would do the same thing. Your making me want to pull the trigger but last time i went in their dit i got a headache lol

3 Likes

Yea i undrrstsnd it. Its a liabilty in many ways, whether someone uses it for vaping and gets sick and sue them or the fda classifying them as a vaping product. Much easier to just put a disclaimer.
Theres not much to gain by not putting it.vaping would prob be like 1 percent of their sales.

Yea i held off getting some from apex for like a month cuz i kept giving up trying to navigate that site

3 Likes