Stevia quick question

Thanks, wof! That has been on my list to experiment with, but I hadn’t thought of it for these particular floaties. Good catch!

4 Likes

Just one of the things I like about you. Let your freak flag fly!:nerd_face:

6 Likes

I cannot add anything to this ^^^^.

5 Likes

Random. Just saw this posted on Gab.com.

https://www.stevia.org/overview/stevia-safety

2 Likes

The FDA is a fucked up mess. They don’t want to approve Stevia for foods to protect the Sugar industry. They claim to have our health in their best interest and I’m starting to feel that is a bold faced lie. Everything they do revolves around special interest of what’s best to protect the dollars of big business, or to politically force dollars in a certain direction. Our health plays no real factor in any of their approval decisions. Read the Atlantic (I think) article about their decision to approve the Alzheimer’s drug they just approved with no certain evidence it even does what is claimed for Alzheimer’s. In the contrary, the evidence is clear that a percentage of patients taking it have brain swelling and die or become vegetables. The approval means that Medicare must pay for it if a doctor prescribes it. The problem is the cost is so high this one drug alone will cost the tax payers and insurance subscribers more than ALL of the drugs to date, combined! I’ll try to link the article I read but it’s a pay site that only gives a couple of free reads a month. Sorry for my language, that article really upset me today.

5 Likes

“When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it.” Frederic Bastiat-1850

5 Likes