SthrnMixer Life Changes

Congratulations from ‘over here’ too.
Sure you’ll thrive with the increased responsibility but I’m a little concerned that it’ll interfere with your far more important work here. Hope you’re already planning your route to a 4-day week!

2 Likes

Congrats on the promotion. I’m sure you’ll be missing us and find a way back. Keep working on that work life balance…its tough but you can get there.

My posting time is directly related to break time and vape time. Even if it’s just 4 mins a lot of posting can happen in that time. Sure my grammar sucks, and some days I want to through my self on the field like cam newton…but I always find a way to get back up, brush myself off and get back to it. And always congradualte a great mixing achievement by another user.

2 Likes

You guys are too much. Thank you for the well wishes.

Week 1 is in the books. Everything went far better than I had hoped. All of my people chose to stick with me and so customer retention is high. I couldn’t be more pleased. Although I will say that my home away from home here was missed the past couple of days. I found myself spent at the end of the day, but today is different because I’m off for the weekend unless something goes sideways. Even though when the former manager was here and I did have to tow his line, I was still my own boss. But now, well it’s just me. And it’s a great feeling to not have someone lording over me. I never did like authority figures which I suppose explains why I didn’t make the Army a career :slight_smile:

Anyway, cool to pop on for a moment. I only mixed one new recipe this week, but I like it. Shake and vape if you please. Who knows what a couple weeks will do to it but I wouldn’t imagine that much would change.

L-O-L-A (SthrnMIxer Original)

Ingredient %
Absinthe (TPA) 1
Apricot (TPA) 3
Butter Cream (CAP) 3.5
Creme de Menthe (Flavorah) 0.5
Dulce de Leche (TPA) 2
Strawberry Shisha (INAWERA) 2.5
Walnut (MF) 1

Flavor total: 13.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
4 Likes

Glad it’s going well for you. I’m sure you are more than able and up to the task.
It’s leaders like THAT guy, that make following a bad thing.

2 Likes