SthrnMixer Life Changes

Hi folks. I wanted to let all my friends here on ELR know that I will be spending far less time here on the forum. My business has just taken a major step forward. Until now I have been working as a sub-contractor under the general manager for the company I represent. However, the man who has been managing has been an epic failure and the parent company has asked me to step up. So effective today he is dismissed I am the new agency owner and general manager for the division, going from 1 employee to 4 and from managing about 25 customers to well over 100. This will consume most of my time. But that doesn’t mean I won’t be popping on, only that I will be far less active. That also means that my unread post count will skyrocket. So if you want me to reply to something specifically please PM me. That way I get a notification that’s easier to follow.

I love this place so don’t think you’re finally rid of me. Like roaches I am! :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Well congratulations dear. I wish you the very best in your new position! Please don’t be a stranger. We love you here ya know. :slightly_smiling:

2 Likes

Congrats on your new expanded business venture!

1 Like

Congrats! :+1:

Congratulations brother :grinning:
They did a smart move :wink:

Congrats! I’m sure it will all work out in the long run!

Congrats! :+1:

Grats man!

We’ll hold down the fort for ya… :grinning:

Congrats SM! Show them how it’s done!

Tell them if they don’t triple your salary you will quit and make juice for a living

2 Likes

Good Job Southern… :slightly_smiling:

Congrats man. That’s great news. Gonna miss seeing you around so much. But I’ll see ya!

So this is a good thing for you though, right? If so congrats :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations and best wishes for you and yours!

Congrats!! That’s awesome to hear. :slight_smile: We’ll be around and look forward to hearing from you when you’re here.

Congrats, brother! The upper management can now rest assured they’ve got competent people handling things! :smiley: We hope you’ll still stop by and say hi to the family :slightly_smiling:

Congrats! And good luck in your new endeavor. :smiley:

Wow. You see, this is why the ELR members have a reputation for being the best group on the net. Look how nice you all are!

Thank you for the kind words and encouragement. Day one is in the books. Time to go have a bite and lump on the couch. Stress level is massive but I’m sure calmer seas are coming. Night all.

8 Likes

Way to go bro! Wish you all the success and hope it doesn’t stress you out too much. We’ll look for ya here on the funny pages.

1 Like

Congrats…hope everything works out in your favor. Drop in when you can.

1 Like