Stop the prohibition!

From an email I received from Directvapor.com

Follow the link to easily send a message that’s mostly already filled out to your senator, representative, and/or the president in one easy click!!

Fill in your info at the bottom and it’ll automatically send the message to the right people!

You have the option to fill in your story on some of them. Only thing, you’ll have to watch the length on the one to the president. It’s limited by characters. I think it’s 60 characters or something. I had to severely edit mine to fit there.

Your voice is needed on the front lines of the fight for vaper’s rights! This Thursday, the House of Representatives will vote on a bill aimed at reducing youth vaping rates by banning all e-liquid flavors.

Click here to easily message your Senator, Representative or the President.

Along with the VTA, and plenty of grassroots groups in every state in the union, it’s important for us all to push back against the legislation that would wreak havoc on countless small businesses as well as make obtaining vapor products more difficult and expensive for the members of the communities they serve – like you! We urge you to Contact your local, state, and federal representatives to let them know that you support the vapor industry and the right of responsible adult consumers to have access to the variety of affordable and high-quality vaping products they rely on!
Find your representative here.
The vapor industry, as responsible community partners, understands the need for regulations to address underage vaping – and has consistently gone above and beyond to comply with, and spearhead, policies and safeguards to make certain that vapor products don’t fall into the hands of our nation’s youth. In order to continue the fight for your rights and the survival of this industry – we need your voice and support!
Now is the time to get involvedSign up to receive newsletters from the VTA for current information on the most pressing issues in your country and state.
There have been numerous successes, as well as some setbacks, nationwide recently – including in Arizona, Florida, South Dakota, New Mexico and more . Click here to read the latest weekly update from the VTA on what’s being done to make sure you have a say in the future of vaping!

14300 Commerce Way Miami Lakes, FL 33016 Need Help?

6 Likes

Been there done that. My Senator is the Dems Whip and wrote his own bill to ban flavors for the safety of the children. All I get back from his office is his closed minded rebuttal from an aid.
Let’s hope the Republicans in the Senate have more common sense. If the market was left to it’s self in a decade combustible cigarettes would be a thing of the past.

5 Likes

The response from my state’s senator:

Dear Ms. Anderson:
Thank you for your correspondence regarding e-cigarette regulations. As your voice in Washington, I appreciate being made aware of your views.
As you are aware, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is responsible for developing regulations and guidelines that govern the e-cigarette industry. In August 2016, the FDA released a set of compliance guidelines which required all electronic nicotine delivery system (ENDS) products to file premarket tobacco product applications with the FDA within two years.
In recent months, data from the National Youth Tobacco Survey found that children make up roughly 38 percent of e-cigarette users operating in our society today. Reports also reveal the increase of our nation’s youth population and e-cigarette usage is correlated to non-tobacco flavored e-cigarette products in the market.
As a direct response to the recent influx of youth e-cigarette usage, in September 2019 President Trump announced plans to halt the sales of flavored e-cigarettes The Trump administration’s plan directs the FDA to develop guidelines that address non-tobacco-flavored e-cigarette products that currently lack premarket authorization.
I look forward to working with the Trump administration as policies develop relating to the e-cigarette industry. Should legislation regarding e-cigarettes come to the Senate floor for a vote, please know I will keep your thoughts in mind.
Sincerely,
James M. Inhofe
United States Senator

1 Like