Stopped Vaping

So I’ve quit vaping but not nicotine. I moved to a product similar to nicotine pouches but is acctually small cotton balls about 5mm in diameter. Now with all the stashed nic I have I am wondering why not diy it. Anyone know of any resources?

4 Likes

Not familiar with small nicotine cotton balls ?
How do you use them?
Put a cotton ball between your cheek and gum?
Or rub it on your skin like a topical application?

3 Likes

Just a pinch between the cheek and gum. No spitting no stained teeth. I haven’t vaped since May 3rd. No more batteries, devices or the hassle that goes along with vaping or it’s stigma and snide looks. I can enjoy my nicotine anywhere anytime even on Comercial flights acrossed the pond.
Its called Cotton Mouth

6 Likes

What are you asking exactly? Sounds like you’ve commanded your own resources in successfully finding a way to use your left over nic. Congratulations on overcoming what became a hassle for you. I like the inhale/exhale too much to stop vaping.

5 Likes

Welcome back after 8 years @Icemanxxxv. The young ppl are using such items, but I could imagine with a little brainstorming we’d be able to come up with something!! :blush:

3 Likes

People used to make their own nicotine toothpicks, perhaps you can google that and find some insights.

Certainly gonna need something to help with yucky nicotine taste, menthol/flavors/sweetener. I had one years ago from the fella that ran our local vape shop, it was horrible, lol. Like a mouthful of nicotine gum.

3 Likes

Soundz similar to SNUS Snus - Wikipedia, a scandavian produced niicotine delivery system. Tried it, dont like it :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes