Store flavors pg in the fridge?

I know that some of the citruses are very easy to wreck, and come WITH the caps on, Lemon being one of them, with droppers included, but capped when shipped.

3 Likes

Not sure who Marlee is but who statement doesnt really answer the question in my opiniin ā€¦Sure you could do either , I store them on shelf blah blah blahā€¦Horrible response she gave lolā€¦

3 Likes

I figure, if their own reps donā€™t have a strong opinion, it probably doesnā€™t matter.

3 Likes

I remember having some air leakage issues with the included bulb tips, and moved all of mine to PET bottles. The fruits still have their punch.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll call Alysia this week ā€¦I have the next 4 days off and will try to get an answer thru email hopefully so it is written

3 Likes

If I remember right somehwere on their old website they mentiin storing in refer , I could be wrong it might have been TPA

3 Likes

LOL, weā€™re a hot mess @fidalgo_vapes. I tried a few TPAā€™s in the fridge, and a few turned on me, so I took them out. The MFā€™s seem to like the cool, and PET. I hopeā€¦

3 Likes

I keep all of my TPA in fridge never have had a problemā€¦I have had them crystallize from the EM in them Malted Milk , Acetyl Pyrazine being the two worst ā€¦To be honest I have fewer TPA concentrates than any other company besides MB and VTA but VTS os creeping past TPA fast

You should see how scary FLV popcorn looks when it clumps up lolā€¦Talked to Bryson and its normal for FLV popcorn and itā€™s does dissolve .

3 Likes

This is from TPA website I der the FAQ shelf life etc

Also, when a flavor is warm, like if itā€™s a hot day, when you open the bottle even more
of the volatile molecules will escape; much more will escape than if the flavor was cool.
This is true for all liquids, when liquids are heated the molecules are much more easily
converted to their gaseous state. So in general it is a good idea to keep the flavor cool
though refrigeration is not necessary.

And I do agree Refer is not necessary but if you can maintain the Fridge at a temp between 50 and 55F it will help

3 Likes

This part is what made me first think of using a referā€¦My theory is if the flavor remains cool while stored and is still cool when I use it while mixing the molecules are less likely to escapeā€¦This thinking of course came after my initial investment was destroyed by excessive heat . Many of those flaves were from TPA in the original glass bottles they send .

3 Likes

TPA in glass ?? Did you mean MF ?

3 Likes

No , back in 2015 when I first purchased direct from TPA all of their 15ml came in glass bottles with black cap ā€¦i may have one still

Here ya go @SessionDrummer

Why I have this flavor still I have no clueā€¦I use to think it was soo good . Funny thing is I have a few other flaves from this same time lol

4 Likes

Holy crappy McCrap.

Thank you @fidalgo_vapes !!

3 Likes

Fill-fish you dont store your flavors in the fridge?i store mine above my oven like a closet i have stored them there for a very long time and i think mostly are just fine but om little worry about if they may be bad

3 Likes

I store some in the fridge, some in a cabinet.

2 Likes

Okey nice wich flavors in the fridge?

1 Like

Medicine Flower and Natureā€™s Flavors. But itā€™s only because I have room in the fridge. I didnā€™t always store flavors there. For years I just used a dark, cool cabinet and didnā€™t have issues.

2 Likes

Same here bro i havent any issues either

2 Likes

Most of my concentrates, and the bulk PG and VG, are in the cabinet. If I lost the ability to refrigerate, I wouldnā€™t be worried about keeping everything in the cabinet. :+1:

2 Likes

Crazy to see that bottlw right ??? Lolā€¦

4 Likes