Storing and organizing your DIY supplies?

Another very good idea i’ll take note of :smiley: thanks guys

1 Like

I use a rolling Craftsman red tool box multi draws and hey it’s on wheels. I have dividers I found at wal mart that were once tackle boxes torn off the lid and use the bottoms for compartments then use black non skid stuff under the boxed ( the kinda material you use under your area rugs so they don’t slid ) have that lined in each drawer. I have the smaller tool box that has 6 drawers it sits on top of the larger tool box that mechanics typically use and I’ve filled that with syringes VG, PG Nic and all my tanks chargers I still have plenty of room.

7 Likes

Ok let me get this straight. Hmmmmmm, I get it, you’re a Vape Monkey LOL

Actually that sounds quite organized and a wonderful idea. Hat’s off to you!

3 Likes

That’s true love to vape !!!

4 Likes

I keep my small bottles of juice in my humidor ,since I no longer smoke cigars and gave it another purpose.My mixing supplies, vg, pg nic, flavors extra empty bottles and etc. are are kept in a “hope chest” that I inherited when my parents passed away.Really had no use for it,but it was more of a sentimental piece of furniture from the 1940’s.Also I have two dogs that can’t get into it.

1 Like

@daath , may I ask where you found those boxes?

I have been looking for some nice storage bins for all my flavorings I have acquired over the past months. I have found a nice one on amazon that holds 30 but it’s almost $30 itself, I could get a huge batch of flavorings for that price :smile:

2 Likes

Sorry man, I got these at a local supermarket in Denmark… It looks fairly standard though, so you should be able to find something similar! :smile:

2 Likes

Darn, knew it was too good to be true haha. I’ll just have to keep looking. Thanks though!

1 Like

41 Likes

I’m very jealous! What a great setup. I wish i was that organized …and that my toolbox wasn’t full of greasy tools .

6 Likes

What you have here appears to have a lock. Is there anything smaller with a lock? I have a little one with excellent problem solving skills.

2 Likes

i started with a tackle box then a 3 drawer rolling organizer then my fiancé saw a sale for both top and bottom on sale at Sears online it was 220$ with local pick up. I told him he was crazy I’d never fill that thing up ha well I’ve got plenty of room but it’s way fuller than I’d ever expected that for sure !

7 Likes

Meeshish I don’t think I’m understanding what you are asking ? Is there a smaller craftsman with a lock ? Because yes if so

2 Likes

That is what I’m asking, thanks.

2 Likes

Craftsman.com or you can check Sears.com
As well.

Or check out
Harbor freight. Com- their product is called US General tool box about 1/2 the price of a craftsman tool box very similar.
@ harbor fright they have a 20% off coupon so that’s awesome right they will send it to your email and then the cashier in the store will take it off your purchases.

3 Likes

I keep all mine in a nice tool chest with numbers on the bottles, and corresponding numbers on my 1ml syringes

4 Likes

Uh oh… I see a OCD rampage :grimacing: happening for me, I already have my various brands alphabetically organized and separated, but maybe creating a spreadsheet with my “extras/overstock” would be helpful :smiley: :smirk:

2 Likes

Yes true, if I’m correct there is an EASTER coupon for like 25% off that is probably active now or tomorrow :yum:

1 Like

This just kinda happened over time, think im going to get another 144 2dram box and reorganize. Buy bulk and refill the most used flavors. I can get most everything in 8ml vials except flavorart. I have enough emptys to rebottle if I go that route.

12 Likes

Still organizing and re-organizing every other week it seems. haha

7 Likes