Storing and organizing your DIY supplies?

Meeshish I don’t think I’m understanding what you are asking ? Is there a smaller craftsman with a lock ? Because yes if so

2 Likes

That is what I’m asking, thanks.

2 Likes

Craftsman.com or you can check Sears.com
As well.

Or check out
Harbor freight. Com- their product is called US General tool box about 1/2 the price of a craftsman tool box very similar.
@ harbor fright they have a 20% off coupon so that’s awesome right they will send it to your email and then the cashier in the store will take it off your purchases.

3 Likes

I keep all mine in a nice tool chest with numbers on the bottles, and corresponding numbers on my 1ml syringes

4 Likes

Uh oh… I see a OCD rampage :grimacing: happening for me, I already have my various brands alphabetically organized and separated, but maybe creating a spreadsheet with my “extras/overstock” would be helpful :smiley: :smirk:

2 Likes

Yes true, if I’m correct there is an EASTER coupon for like 25% off that is probably active now or tomorrow :yum:

1 Like

This just kinda happened over time, think im going to get another 144 2dram box and reorganize. Buy bulk and refill the most used flavors. I can get most everything in 8ml vials except flavorart. I have enough emptys to rebottle if I go that route.

12 Likes

Still organizing and re-organizing every other week it seems. haha

7 Likes

Mine is a bloody mess! I want nail polish racks so bad.

12 Likes

Jimk just an idea … How about some shelves right above your work station there seems like a perfect area and then you’ll have more room. Nail polish racks will have to go on the work station unless you’ve managed to find a self standing one :blush:

1 Like

That’s a neat little rack !

1 Like

this is cool!!http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/5122WpaHB%2BL.SY400.jpg

4 Likes

3 Likes

Yes that’s what I was talking about in the reply to Jimk. Otherwise his table may end up more crowded with the other kind that sit on your table.

1 Like

It’s around 35 bucks and there’s like 5 or 6 colors???

Not bad. I still am using a craftsman tool box I have plenty of drawers left so I store them in them they stay dark and cool in there. But I also wouldn’t mind one of those for my nail polish lol ! I can’t put anything on our walls were renting atm.

1 Like

Do u want the link??

I’ve been meaning to put shelves in that area for about 7 years! Maybe soon, now that I have a reason. My mantra of “Never do today, what you can put off til tomorrow”, has come back to bite me.

1 Like

Me ? Sure !

I would hate to see gravity have her way with that structure :frowning:

2 Likes