Storing and organizing your DIY supplies?

What do you think

14 Likes

Started vaping 2 weeks ago kicking a 30 year habit then started mixing only 5 days ago :smile:

Messy and thrown together. yet it provides cheap juice to keep me off the cigs.

Awesome info here guys. Great atmosphere too. Learnt enough from this place to allow me to mix already. Very happy.

Thanks!

18 Likes

Welcome Orca. That doesnā€™t look too different from the way I started out. Once you start getting a collection of flavorings the need to become more organized becomes apparent. But when I started all my stuff was in a shoe box :wink:

4 Likes

I used a board with a bunch of nails in it to dry mine on just stick them upside done on the nail. Sweet idea

2 Likes

Looks nice

Here is my setup for my flavor storage.

10 Likes

Iā€™ve gone ever so slightly mental with new flavours. New ones are arriving every day. Iā€™m already geting tired of searching for concentrates when mixing. Iā€™ll have to get more organised very soon.

Thanks for the warm welcome. Much appreciated :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I bought three of theseā€¦

Those work pretty good for organizing.

6 Likes

I have the exact same shelves!

I had to re-locate my vape station a few months back, since I moved my mother into my house (and she took my vaping room area). I bought a small computer station from the ā€œGood Willā€ store for 15 bucks and a small computer hutch that I could fit on top of it for 5 dollars, works out okayā€¦

If you disregard the mess on the bottom that I need to buy some storage for.

10 Likes

Iā€™ve just put together a spread sheet on my computer and numbered my flavours. Should make it a little easier to search for a flavour :slightly_smiling:

2 Likes

You all make me feel ashamed, hahaha.

Currently I use a couple of boxes from when I used to get sent Nerd Block. and a kitchen table (that never gets used because apparently eating at the coffee table in the lounge room is far superior.) Thatā€™s it.

I do plan to set something a little better in due time, however, I have often been told concentrates are better off left ā€˜in the dark.ā€™ I see some of you havenā€™t really bothered with that (unless itā€™s just lighting, and if so, I apologise for my assumption), so it now totally makes me re-question my initial concept design. Which isnā€™t a bad thing really.

1 Like

Actually Iā€™m looking at getting either a low profile pulldown curtain or make a draw curtain (like a shower curtain) to cover my flavors up some.

1 Like

That could work for sure. :slightly_smiling:

Iā€™m really pedantic about that kind of thing myself. When I do get it all set up I was thinking similar. Or just a small set of drawers/cabinet to put them in. Will figure it out when I get there though, heh.

Lot of great Ideas here folks.
I have spent a few months in determining the organization direction I wanted to go and now I have ordered and waiting for stuff to arrive.

So my flavor storage at this time consists of the Husky 3 drawer toolbox shown below(Home Depot):
Husky 3 Drawer ToolBox

I just purchased Toolbox Liner:

And Drawer Organizers that I can custom fit to the 10ml,13ml, 30ml and 4oz bottles I have:

So when I get all this in and installed, I Will have many pics of my lab and storage solutions.

Thanks,
Phil

9 Likes

Love the way that there is room for moreā€¦ :wink:

It is filling up fast lol.

Does that phone in the corner still work? :wink:

2 Likes

Yes it does. Always keep this one old style phone for power outagesā€¦

6 Likes

I love this idea, just wanted to say thanks. Ive been trying to come up with some sort of system as ages. thanks :