Storing and organizing your DIY supplies?

My wife posted this on my facebook wall today. She says next year this is what i will need! She knows me all too well haha.

21 Likes

wow everyone is so organised all mine is in a cardboard box still but after seing all of this might have to see if other half really needs to keep tools in his snap on tool boxes :0)

2 Likes

I label all my stuff and drawers with the labeler. I have all my drawers labeled with categories of flavors, like fruits, bakery, creams, nuts, etc. This works perfectly for me, and I love that itā€™s on wheels and I can pull it over to me at the table when I mix.

15 Likes

Do any of you ever have issues with leaking with the bottles on their sides?

Steve

3 Likes

I havenā€™t so far do try to keep them upright though just in case, well I have started numbering and organising flavours when I get done I will post a pic

1 Like

I thought Iā€™d finally share a legit pic of my setup. I wasnā€™t kidding when I said I mix on my bed. Comp to the left has Netflix and the one on the right has ELR. Things were a tad less chaotic when I had a few less flavors but not a bad problem to have too many, right? :wink:

16 Likes

When I first read that comment that you mixed in bed, I pictured you lying there (stay with me here :D), vaping while watching a chick flick (no joke). Scale on the night stand and a bottle of flavoring in your hand. You were reaching over and adding drops while keeping your focus on the movie. I thought to myself, JoJo must be a real pro LOL. How ironic to find it not far from the truth! But what is the strainer for?

Nice way to improvise by the way! :clap:

3 Likes

LOL yupā€¦only Marvelā€™s Agents of SHIELD and not a chick flick. :stuck_out_tongue: I put all my bottles and caps and stuff in it after I wash them and give it a shake every 15 min or so to dry them. When I have too many to fit on the dresser, itā€™s the fastest and most space friendly way to dry them. :wink:

7 Likes

Iā€™d like this! :wink:

But, itā€™s $175. :confounded:

6 Likes

Thatā€™s cool. I have been trying to come up with a better way to dry my bottles. I will have to give that a try.

1 Like

Oh joy! 5 more flat surfaces I could clutter up!

5 Likes

Idea. A salad spinner lol

4 Likes

I am actually thinking of building a bottle rack to hang them upside down on some pins.

2 Likes

She was working on that salad ejuiceā€¦ lol :scream:

3 Likes

Making my own lettuce flavoring. Iā€™ve got iceberg, romaine, red and green leafā€¦lol

2 Likes

I just came upon some nice wooden shelves for holding flavors and/or mixes. They come in different configurations for holding bottles of different sizes (10ml, 15ml, 30ml, 120ml, 240ml) and 25-100 count. Pretty cool.

http://www.anandacorporation.com/search.php?search_query=DISPLAY

14 Likes

Those are really cool. I know you can build them yourself, and probably cheaply, but that ainā€™t me.

3 Likes

What blows my mind is the amount of money spent on all those concentrated flavors! I just purchased 15 (mostly 3mL) flavors and spent ~$60CAD. Any tips on buying flavors? or is it simply buying big quantities and spending big money?

[quote=ā€œLux1, post:178, topic:15143ā€]
Any tips on buying flavors?
[/quote]It really all depends on how you like to vape and mix. Some people want to be able to make any recipe at anytime, so they have a huge stash. Some just need to make a few of their favorite recipesā€¦ therefore they have a smaller stash. Itā€™s really up to you.

If you want to cut through a lot of the headaches when it comes to finding good flavors. Shopping from this list will help you wade through a lot of the BS.

3 Likes

Makes sense. I guess Iā€™m one of those who makes a few favorite recipes. Iā€™m usually not able to steep my eliquid as I only have 3 30ml bottles at a time :frowning:. The other half doesnā€™t understand my love for tasty vaporā€¦

1 Like