Storing and organizing your DIY supplies?

And a third!

2 Likes

That’s bad ass right there. Go dad :scream::scream::scream::scream:

2 Likes

Looks like it only holds the 10 and 15 mil bottles

Wow! That is super freakin awesome!

3 Likes

Here’s a pic of the top portion of my ‘TFA’ drawer
You can see all sizes from 8-30ml :slight_smile:

10 Likes

@Alisa, that is a really awesome setup!

1 Like

I use thes the smaller ones for 30 and 60 ml bottles and he larger one for 120 to 240’s

this is for syringes, bags, coils, pens anything I need to keep at the mixing station
And this is my steeping safe. I put dividers in the drawers each drawer holds up to 18 bottles depending on the size

6 Likes

I was wandering around in our warehouse today and spotted this… an old type case. Get your dad to upsize you one of these… lol

15 Likes

Wow… that would hold a LOT of flavorings!

2 Likes

lol… that’s actually one of the smaller ones :slight_smile:

You guys are making me feel unworthy. I didn’t get the memo.

I have more of a “drawer of stuff” organizational philosophy.

4 Likes

Your Dad rocks!!

1 Like

My mess at the moment lol…

2 Likes

Awesome looking at everyone’s mixing stations! I guess I prefer to be mobile. Here is my humble setup.

11 Likes

I keep all my Liquids in an old refrigerator turned up to its warmest setting…around 50 degrees, keeps everything Fresh!

13 Likes

My love and I were out with her mom and aunt and cousin this morning hitting up lots of yard sales and found this for $15 :slight_smile: going to put my supplies on that for the most part (obviously not the gallons and such lol)

should fit all my flavorings and pg and any other small cluttery supplies I have for now, along with the desk space already available also… :slight_smile:
Will post pic once everything is set up and cozy in its new home :slight_smile:

10 Likes

some of those nail polish racks might fit right in there! Sweet deal

Didn’t fit well with this desk but oh well ill make it work till we move and I get a new space set up.

7 Likes

Nice looking hutch… good find!

1 Like

i also keep mine in a mini fridge at warmest setting @HarrySmooth

12 Likes