Storing and organizing your DIY supplies?

i store all my flavors in a fridge at the warmest setting which keeps it at 45 degrees the only flavor that crystallized is tfa AP but it goea back to liquid form in about 30min i shake it often to help crystals disolve i have had zero problems with my flavors i also keep my VG PG and opened nic in the fridge as well

4 Likes

Same here with the fridge. Notice 99% flavor bottles glass. Can’t believe more people here don’t see the value in the glass store age bottle for flavoring. I tend to purchase from flavor companies that send product in glass. Usually same price or cheaper than other vendors.

10 Likes

So here’s my newly re-organized set up… doubling as my computer workstation when I work from home… note the dual screen to the left.

6 Likes

Thanks @fidalgo_vapes I’ve seen these little wine type fridges (glass doors) at yard sale/moving sales. I always figured they must be broken, but after having my own moving sales I’ve learned how desperate you become to unload almost everything. I have someone hauling off my hot tub tomorrow AM (free). My perspective buyers don’t want a hot tub (wHaT!?) and want it gone.

So check your local Craigslist keywords “wine cooler”. This looks ideal as they have low power consumption and sometimes locks. As moving day comes closer you’ll take less and less for your (otherwise valuable!) cr@p …knowing that soon you’ll otherwise have to be lifting that heavy/bulky mofo into some truck

5 Likes

Found this at home. Hot Wheels car case, it holds 48 bottles. Color coded by flavour type and numbered

11 Likes

Got me a nice new work station today. Far cry better then what I had.

32 Likes

Holy moly. Awesome!

2 Likes

Jeebus, that’s nice!

3 Likes

I couldn’t sleep at night knowing my flavors were that close to sun light.
Is my jealousy showing? Sweet set up.

3 Likes

Do you even vape, bro?
:wink:

4 Likes

That Vape room is all blacked out. No sun light at all any time. I waited a long long time to find a desk like this one. And my brother gave it to me today.

6 Likes

If you took out the top two drawers the third drawer could hold larger bottles upright. Awesome, I want one.

You may laugh… Home made diy cardboard concentrate stand! Took me half hour and you can find everything you need.

24 Likes

I take it the XX-eyes is for nic? That’s cute. :relaxed:

Nobody will laugh at that. Stands that do that cost 15-20$ easy. Making your own is awesome. It does its purpose and that is what matters most. Dont feel like its anything less than good just because some other folks have large fancier wooden shelving (myself included lol) . I had all mine in a plain cardboard box before i got lucky and found my hutch at a yardsale and couldn’t resist :slight_smile: its great and organized looking. Well done!

7 Likes

Thanks man, got to admit i was pretty proud, lol. One thing i couldnt stand before was searching all the time.

4 Likes

I think that is rather spiffy!! Great job. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks alisa, just took a look at yours…wow! Very nice.

1 Like

Very cool! In my book, DIY doesn’t just apply to mixing. Re-use, re-purpose, re-cycle, re-build.

Nice job!

2 Likes

Nothing to laugh about! Kudos for being so crafty and figuring something out that works for you.

3 Likes